Chapter 27

I was following Hermione, who was right behind Harry and Ron, but stopped as a hand held my shoulder.

,,(y/n), can I talk to you?"

,,No, Malfoy." I said and turned back do walk, but his grip was too strong.

,,Let me go." I turned around and hissed.

,,(y/n)-" He said calmly.

,,I'll wait for you." I mimicked him.  ,,And I believed you. I looked for you, because I wanted to forgive you."

,,I know what you think-"

,,Don't" I held my hand in the air to shut him up. ,,Don't even try it."

He loosened his grip and I muttered ,,git" loud enough for him to hear, before I tried to catch up with Hermione.

,,Oh, there she is." She said and with one snap, we were in front of the Weasley house.

,,Mom, we're there." Ron said as we entered the house.

Oh, how I missed the time in here. Memories were flowing in my head as Mrs. Weasley hugged each of us.

,,(y/n), you grew up." She said and hugged me tightly.

,,I think you all are exhausted. I would suggest you grab some food and go up to your rooms." She said and we did as told.

I entered the guest room Hermione and I had shared, Hermione walking behind me.

,,I missed it a bit in here." She said and looked around.

,,A bit? I missed it a lot."

,,Oh yeah? I hope this time you don't sneak out. I hope you learned your lesson." She said and I remembered.

I completely forgot about it. The night death eaters harmed me.

Hermione noticed the unpleasentness and changed the subject.

,,Do you remember when I first told you about me liking Ron?"

,,Yes."

,,Well, he asked me out." She smiled shyly.

,,What? Tell me everything." I got excited and she told me every detail. We went to bed later that day and finally I had a comfortable sleep.

Weeks passed by and I had fun. Some days, Neville came to visit and we chatted much.

Harry told us about Voldemort and tried to figure out some stuff. He lost Sirius Black a few months ago and that was another reason why he wasn't happy.

I knew that it wasn't some rumor now. I already knew it, since Voldemort cares joining my dreams, but at least people were aware of him returning.

They were scared and some of them even talked about how the second wizard war would come, which I didn't believe much in.

Now we were back at Hogwarts. Some got new dorms this year and now I was sharing one with a ginger headed girl.

,,Hello." She she greeted me with a warm smile and held her hand out as soon as I entered the room.

,,Um, hello." I shook her hand and she gave me a warm smile. She seemed quite energetic and nice.

,,Griffiths, Ruby Griffiths."

,,(y/l/n), (y/n) (y/l/n)."

,,I'm looking forward not to have one of those mean girls." She said walking to her bed.

,,Thank you, I guess. How would you know that I'm not mean?" I hopped on my bed either.

,,I saw you sometimes."