Chapter 22

The longer the professor named Umbridge stayed, the more annoyed the students became. She had rules that were unbelievable. One of them was that boys and girls had to be 8 inches apart. I even heard that she tortures students as a punishment.

Time passed and there was a group of students practicing spells; Dumbledores army.

I also heard that Malfoy and his friends became members of the Inquisitorial Squad or how I call it; Umbridge's puppies.

One day as we practiced the pratonus charm in the room of Requirement, the wall broke and Umbridge stood in front of us. Behind her was the Squad. Malfoy held the back of Cho's robe and smiled. Our eyes met and he looked quickly away.

,,Get them." Umbridge hissed and all of them walked towards us.

Parkinson grabbed Hermione, Crabbe grabbed Ron and Malfoy grabbed me and Harry. Fred and George could quietly escape and all the others could leave, since they weren't the founders of the army. We walked down the corridors, Malfoy's hands on my and Harry's robe.

,,Why are you doing this?" I asked Malfoy as we walked, nearly ran. He walked fast and didn't talk at all. He just ignored my question.

Me and Harry exchanged looks, before he pushed us more forward as a sign to walk faster.

We were standing now in front of Umbridge's office. She was walking around and looking out of the window with the little cup of tea in her hand, before she stopped and looked at each of us.

,,Whose Idea was that?" She asked.

,,Mine." Harry and I answered in unison, while Ron and Hermione just looked at the floor.

Harry looked at me confused. 'What are you doing?' , he mouthed before Umbridge could see and I just looked back to the front.

,,Don't lie to me." She shouted and everyone, even Malfoy flinched.

,,I ask you one more time, whose Idea was that?" She faked a smile and held the little cup of tea in her hand.

,,Mine professor." Harry said without hesitation.

,,Harry." I whispered, but he didn't look at me.

Yes, it was actually his idea, but I can't let him be punished even though we were all involved.

,,Since I don't know if it really was your or Miss (y/l/n)'s Idea, I would say we keep it fair. Mister Potter, may you stay here?" She still had a wide fake smile on her face..,,Miss Parkinson, you may bring Miss Granger and Mister Weasley back to their common room." We watched Hermione and Ron leave with Parkinson.

Hermione looked the first and last time up and smiled apologetically.

,,Take a seat Mister Potter." She pointed to the chair in front of her desk. ,,Now to you Mister Malfoy."

To be honest, I was scared what my punishment will be. She looked at first to him and then to me.

,,You know the room on the 5th floor? Bring her there. You can choose your punishment and do whatever you want. You may use every spell you want. Choose wisely." She whispered the last two sentences and grinned. Now I got even more scared than before.

,,Yes professor." He nodded and pushed me towards the door. We left and walked silently down the corridor.

As we got to the room, he mumbled a spell and the door unlocked.

,,What are you going to do with me?" He didn't answer. He just pushed me inside and closed the door behind us, locking the door with a spell.

,,What. Are. You. Going. To. Do. With. Me?" I asked one more time in annoyance.