Chapter 4 - celebration

Reminder:

(y/n)= your name
(y/l/n)= your last name
(f/c)= favourite colour

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up as I felt someone shaking me slightly. I opened my eyes and saw Mrs. Malfoy sitting on my bed.

,,(y/n), today is the celebration, don't forget about that."

,,Oh yeah, I nearly forgot." I sat up and Mrs. Malfoy left.

The only thing I was thinking about was what I could wear. I looked into my closet to look for a dress. I saw a dress, which was (f/c) and took it out. It was beautiful and perfect to wear. I dressed up and got ready. I noticed that I overslept breakfast, but it wasn't a big deal.

I opened my door, walked downstairs and saw Mrs. Malfoy. She was sitting on the couch and it seemed like she was waiting for me. She turned her head to face me when she heard footsteps.

,,Oh (y/n), dear. You're so pretty. You found the dress. Do you like it?"

,,Yes, it is very beautiful."

,,It was mine. I decided to put it into your closet."

,,Thank you. It's such a beautiful dress."

Then we heard footsteps, which interrupted our conversation.

,,Look at my son! Are you comfortable in it? If not we-"

,,Yes, mother. It fits good. I'm okay."

I looked up to him as Mrs. Malfoy started talking to him again. I didn't hear the whole conversation, because there was this thought in my head again.

Draco grew up and he was so handsom. Wait, no. What am I talking about. He is a total git. I hate him. His behavior towards me, the Weasley family, my friends. He is so disrespectful.

I tried to blur out these thoughts, but I couldn't. He just looked so-

The bell rang. Mrs. Malfoy hurried to the door and opened it. It was the Parkinson family and behind them were the Zabinis. They all came inside.

,,Hello, how are you? We missed you." The parents talked.

Parkinson and Zabini came over to me and Malfoy. Pansy gave me a disgusted look.

,,What is she doing here?"

,,She has to stay here over the holidays."

Malfoy rolled his eyes slightly. I knew he hated me, but did he have to show that this much?

The bell rang again.
,,(y/n), could you please open the door? I'm busy right now." Mrs. Malfoy said from the kitchen.

,,Oh hello, you must be (y/n)" the woman at the door said as I stood in front of her.

,,Um yes, and you are?"

,,I'm an old friend of your parents."

,,Oh, hello" I shook her hand.

,,And that's my son, his name is Louis. He is in your age, too."

How did she now my n-

,,Hello." The boy with brown hair stepped forward.

,,Uh, hello." I didn't know how to react.

He walked past me and grabbed my wrist.
I was shocked for a moment because of this fast action, but I calmed down after we walked a little bit.

Where are we going? Was the only thing I asked myself.

We stopped at a table in the corner of the room. It was almost empty here, because everyone was walking around, sitting at the tables or dancing on the dance floor.