Chapter 7 - detention

(y/n)= your name
(y/l/n)= your last name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,,(y/n)!" Someone called my name. I turned around to see who it was. ,,Zabini? What do you want?"

,,See, uhm- you know, I was a totally mean to you and my behavior was unacceptable, but to my defense I have to tell you, that I was under a spell. Some pupil allowed that themselves, but they got caught. I'm really sorry."

,,It's ok, Blaise. It wasn't your fault. I forgive youm" I smiled at him.

,,Friends?"

I smiled. ,,Yeah."

,,Okay bye then."

,,Bye" I said and turned around to walk away.

I opened the door and Malfoy was already there, while the professor was waiting for me.

,,(y/n) decided to join us." He said.

I just ignored his comment and sat down. Me and Malfoy were two seats apart from each other.

,,Now you have to write an essay." He explained, while walking around.

Then he went into another the room. I took my quill  and began to write.

,,(y/l/n), (y/l/n)." Malfoy hissed from his seat, but I decided to ignore him.

Before he could say anything else, the professor walked in.

,,Are you guys talking?" He eyed me.

,,No, sir." Malfoy said.

I kept writing and the professor left.

Something hit my head. A crumpled sheet of paper landed on the ground. I picked it up and opened it.

Wait till my father hears about this.

After I finished reading it, I turned around and mouthed a slow I don't care. I turned back to the front and wanted to keep writing.

,,What? Oh ok I understand. I'll be there in 5 minutes." I heard the professor say in the other room.

,,So." He came back. ,,I have to take care of something. Therefore I'll leave you. Behave and don't do anything bad. You are not allowed to leave until I'm back."

And with that he rushed out of the room. The door shut.

Not even 10 seconds later, I saw Malfoy walking to the door. I watched him, because I was curious about what he was going to do. He turned the door knob, trying to open it.

,,You are not very smart, huh?" I said.

He ignored me and walked back to his seat, but he came one seat closer. That means we were just one seat apart.

,,Do you think a professor will let the door open? Yeah, really smart." He ignored me, again.

,,See, I wanted to apologize, because I yelled at you. I don't want you to be friends with me after that. I just want to apologize." he said without looking at me.

It didn't look like he was really sorry, but I forgave him.

,,Fine. I forgive you." I looked at my table, instead of looking to him.

,,Did you cry like a baby after I told you to shut up?" He teased me.

There he was again, the Malfoy I hate. He was trying to provoke me.

,,You're a git. Leave me alone." I still didn't look up to him.

,,What if not." He smirked, still trying to tease me.