Chapter 46

19 years later

,,mum" Scorpius called me from the living room.

,,Yeah?"

,,I saw Issie with a boy at school." Scorpius said.

,,Liar!" She shouted from upstairs.

,,Shut up." He said.

,,Hey, shush. Vinnie is sleeping." I pointed at my new born baby on the couch.

Scorpius was in his last year at Hogwarts, Issie in her fifth.

,,Is somebody coming over today?" He looked at the meals I cooked.

,,Yeah, Ruby and Grayson." I said as I was finished with everything.

The door opened and Draco came in.

,,Hey" I greeted him and gave him a quick hug.

,,Hello, darling." He smirked.

,,You'll never let that smirk be, will you?" I chuckled.

,,No" he said and I kissed his cheek.

I changed my clothes and prepared everything. There was a knock at the door and I opened it.

,,Hey" I greeted both of my friends and we hugged. Grayson and Draco gave each other a quick hug and after them came their daughter, who was Issie's friend, Emilia.

,,Hey Emilia" I greeted her and she smiled. ,,Issie is in her room." I said and she walked there.

,,You all can go and sit in the living room with Draco, I'll take your coats." I said and they handed me them, going into the living room right after.

I put them to all the others and walked into the living room as well, sitting next to Draco.

,,Scorpius, you're so grown." Ruby smiled at him. ,,How old are you again?"

,,I'm going to turn eighteen." He said and Ruby gasped.

Later, he stood up and he went to his room, too.

,,Come on, let's sit in the garden." I said and led them out.

We lived in a little house. Next to our house was a large field of colourful flowers. It was quiet, because not many people were living here. It was peaceful.

We sat at the little table outside and I brought tea for everyone.

I walked to the field and looked into the distance, deep in thoughts as they were sitting far away, talking and laughing in peace.

I never knew what being loved felt like. I had Cedric Diggory, for whom I am really thankful for every moment we shared and for him being there. I thought, maybe that's love, maybe that is the feeling everybody adores and wants...until I met him; Draco Lucius Malfoy.

Cold hands sneaked around my waist and he placed his head on my shoulder, not saying a word. We both were looking at the field of flowers in silence.

I wouldn't have ever thought, that one day I'll tell him, that I love him. It was hard, painful, heartbreaking, until we came to the point, but worth it.

It was complicated, he was complicated and exhausting to deal with, but if you love someone, you automatically seek his proximity, his aura. You try to help him and do everything.

My thoughts got interrupted by him placing a kiss on my temple.

,,I love you forever, (y/n)." He whispered and I smiled.

I held his hand, which was around my waist.

,,I love you, too, Draco Malfoy."

That was my and Draco Lucius Malfoy's love story.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

This was the end :/

I really loved writing this story and I hope you enjoyed reading it!

I thank you all so much for every read, vote, comment and everything else! I really apreciate it and I'm glad you guys liked this story!

Oh and I'll also start to write a Draco Malfoy imagines book.

And here the characters I own:

Louis Lauder
Mrs. Langston (if you can count her)
Dalton Langston (if you can count him)
Millie Greenstone
Bailey Reeve
Ruby Griffiths
Grayson
Issie
Vinnie
Emilia

Love you all
Take care of yourselves and have a great day!

<3