Chapter 2 - summer holidays

Reminder:

(y/n)= your name
(y/l/n) = your last name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived and Mrs. Weasley greeted me. She was so kind and caring.

Fred and George gave me a hug and greeted me as well.

,,Come and sit. We are already eating breakfast!" Mrs. Weasley said excited. She was happy, because she liked it when Ron brought me, Harry and Hermione to their house.

We sat down and ate.

,,So how was your third year?" She asked excited.

,,Nothing special." Ron responded.

,,We learned a lot. More than in first and second year. We had a great time" Hermione explained.

,,Fred, George, what about you?"

,,It was funny." They grinned.

,,yeah, one time, we ..." They told us about the jokes and pranks they made.

Then we got up and went to our rooms. Hermione and I shared a room, and Ron and Harry shared one.

I was packing out, when Hermione called me.

,,(y/n)"

,,yes"

,,Shall we go outside to the field to walk and talk a little bit?" She asked

,,sure."

We told Mrs. Weasley about it and went outside.

,,And?" Hermione asked, raising a brow

,,What?" I smiled confused.

,,Anything that is maybe distracting you a little bit from your classes?"

,,What do you mean?" I gave her a confused look.

,,Oh c'mon. Do you have any crushes?"

,,No, of course not."

,,Don't lie to me, (y/n). You failed poitions. You actually know how to make one."

,,No, I'm serious. I don't have one. Do you?"

She blushed.

,,You have a crush!" I shouted accidentally.

,,shush! Someone will hear us." She whispered.

,,So it's true?" I whisper yelled. ,,Wait... I noticed that you are staring sometimes at...Ron." I gasped. ,,Is it true?"

,,Shush! Not a crush, but I feel like he might like me, whatevee. But don't tell anyone or make it obvious."

,,I won't."

After talking about other stuff, we went inside.

Ron came downstairs.

,,Hermione, (y/n), we will go to Hogsmeade tomorrow."

,,Ok." We sais and he left.

The next morning, we got ready to go to Hogsmeade.

Ron, Hermione, Harry and I used the floo powder. We arrived in a store, which I hadn't seen before.

We walked outside and they told me they want to go to Honeydukes. Yet I wanted a butterbeer.

,,We can seperate our ways and meet at this spot after we're done." Harry suggested.

,,Sounds good." Everyone agreed

I went to three broomsticks and ordered a butterbeer. I took it and looked around to find an empty table, but all seats and tables were full. I thought that it isn't a big deal and stood, while drinking my butterbeer.

,,Look who is here" I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned around and saw Zabini.

I rolled my eyes, while  sipping my butterbeer.

Later, I decided to go to the place, where we wanted to meet with my friends. I arrived and they were already waiting for me.

We left Hogsmead and were back at home now. We had lunch and played played some games. We laughed a lot and had fun.

At night, everyone was tired and we went to bed.

,,(y/n)?"

,,yes?"

,,Do you think Ron likes me?"

,,Yes, I think so"

,,Are you sure?"

,,Hermione, which boy wouldn't like you?" I smiled

Hermione giggled. ,,I could list the names."

,,Hermione, you are smart, beautiful, kind and so much more! And besides , I see the way he looks at you. You have to tell him."

,,Noo."

We laughed and talked more until we fell asleep.

,,(y/n)!"

Someone called me from the kitchen.

I woke up and walked down to the kitchen, where the voice came from. It was Mrs. Weasley.

,,Dear, you've gotten post."

,,Post? From?" I asked confused.

,,I don't know, but here." She handed me a letter. ,,Read it if you want to." She walked away to prepare breakfast.

I opened the letter

Dear (y/n),

We are moving home. Far away from here. Now we have to tell you, that you have to stay somewhere else. You are not allowed to stay with the Weasleys, because we don't know them. I already organized a place for you, where you have to go tomorrow and stay there the rest of the holidays. They are old friends of your parents, that's the reason why I asked and chose them. You have to go to the Malfoys. Maybe you know their son. Just say Malfoy Manor, when using the floo powder.

Your aunt

I couldn't believe what I just read. My eyes widened and I reread everything, again and again. The thought of being in one house with Malfoy was odd.

,,And? What does it say?" Mrs weasley looked at me. I gave her my letter and after she read it, she looked at me.

,,Oh dear, don't be sad." She comforted me.

,,Sad about what?" Harry came downstairs.

Mrs weasley told him and he went upstairs to tell Hermione and Ron.

They came downstairs and hugged me.

,,We will miss you. We got to spend one week together. That's sad that you have to go, but don't worry, we will meet in Hogwarts." Hermione looked at me sadly.

,,Now, let's just have fun today. You will go tomorrow. Don't be sad we still have time until tomorrow." Ron tried to comfort me.

We spent the whole day with playing games and doing other stuff.

I went to bed and wondered what would happen tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~