Chapter 11

Reminder :

(Y/n)= your name
(Y/l/n)= your last name
(e/c) = eye colour

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was sunday and I was going to Hogsmeade with Cedric.

I got dressed and went down to eat breakfast.

The doors slammed shut and as I walked in, everyone's  attention was on me.

I wasn't used to be conspicuous. But from today it was different. Everyone knew about the rumor Parkinson had been spreading. Everyone knew me as 'Mrs. Potter'.

I could see from Harry's eyes, that he was enjoying it a little bit. It was awkward as I walked to the Slytherin table and all eyes followed me.

I sat next to Blaise and ignored the glares from the Slytherins. I began to eat and every other house tables turned around to mind their own business. Even the girls at my table turned back and didn't look at me anymore, except the boys.

They were staring at me all the time. Across from me sat Adrian Pucey and Terence Higgs.

,,What are you guys staring at?" I looked up to them.

,,Blinded by your beauty." Higgs winked and they smirked. I didn't pay much attention and kept looking at my plate.

,,Oh- um, thanks" was the only thing that came out of my mouth.

I felt Blaise leaning down to me.

,,Two guys are flirting with you and the only thing you say is 'thanks'?" He whispered in my ear quietly. I looked up to him and he rose his brows.

,,I'm not that type of girl, who is flirting with guys, ok? Besides, I have a boyfriend."

,,Right." He nodded and looked at his plate to continue eating. ,,Um, do you know where Draco is?"

,,No. Maybe with Pansy." I shrugged.

He looked at md confused.

,,I said probably. I don't know what they're doing."

,,But why are you thinking he's with her? He hates her."

,,I don't think he hates her,um- I didn't... I also thought that he hates it when someone is touching him. Especially Parkinson. But I guess I thought wrong."

Blaise looked at me, still confused.

,,I saw them yesterday in the common room. Malfoy was laying on her lap and she was stroking his hair."

,,Wait what? And you're sure, that they were Pansy and Draco and not some blonde dude and a brown haired girl?"

,,Yes. She came in our room to sleep when I was already fallen asleep. It was pretty late. Whatever they were doing there, I don't want to know it."

Blaise was still confused.

,,I am not hungry anymore, um- I have to go" I stood up and walked out of the great hall.

I heard someone walking behind me, but I didn't really care.

Whoever it was approached me.

I was in a dark hallway on my way to the Slytherin common room, till a hand grabbed my waist and pushed me against the wall.

I couldn't recognize who it was first. The only thing I could feel was his hand next to me, which he pressed against the wall and his cold breath.

I saw brown eyes looking in my (e/c) ones. Then I recognized him. It was Louis.

,,Louis, what are you doing?" I tried to push him away.