Chapter 27 : Apple and Pudding

"Uh...I'm not trying to be rude here." Akahana told them, she looked at Himura with a concerned look and back at them.

"Why the fuck are the nine of you here?!" She screamed and shrieked that made her sound like a chihuahua barking. And Himura was shocked because this was the first time she heard Akahana curse.

It sent everyone near her shivers and goosebumps.

It was early morning, Nekoma just arrived at Saitama. Both managers were sleepy and their backs were sore from the ride there, they can't take another moment of discomfort.

"W-well, you see..." Aiko tried to explain.

"So...you're telling me, you all want to go to Saitama because the boys' team are going there and you all went there and crashed their camp last time at Fukurodani, and now you want us to go there?" Kaneko cleared out very bluntly.

"Y-yes, coach." Aiko nodded.

Kaneko pursed her lips and crossed her arms. "Alright, we'll go and help them!"

'How did she pass a coach?' Himura rubbed her eyes and saw the same set of girls from last time.

"Where are the other girls?" Akahana asked.

Like last time, only the 9 of them were there, although the girls had roughly the same amount like the boys.

Aiko looked at her feet and giggled nervously. "They can't come..." Until Akahana asked what their purpose like she asked earlier, "We're here to help you all again. Everything that you managers can't do like clean the balls and folding some stuff, we'll do it." Makoto explained.

"Go figures." Himura let out a small yawn and dragged Akahana back to the gym where Nekoma was having a practice match with Ubagawa.

"I-is that a yes?"

Akahana slouched and rubbed her eyes, she couldn't understand at how the team was so refreshed by the ride there even though she recalled they were snoring in the van. Something that she couldn't understand too was, most of the managers were fresh while she and Himura looked like walking zombies.

They were so sleepy that Himura didn't realized the ball was coming for her again, luckily she ducked to get her notepad and pen before it hits her head (again).

"Naoi-kun, thanks for letting my team in." Kaneko said with pride.

"Uh...okay. You have to tell Nekomata-san over there, to make sure." Naoi pointed where the coaches were gathering, while he was watching the practice match.

Kaneko's eyes gleamed at the site of the other coaches and skipped her way there. 'What the hell is wrong with her?'

"Akahana-san, watch out." Eri pulled her back from stepping into the court. "O-oh...thanks, Miyanoshita-san.." Akahana yawned.

"You two are really sleepy, what time did you guys woke up to go here?" Eri asked with a giggle and helped Akahana sat down. "I think....3 am? N-no, 2 am." Akahana looked up to the roof of the gym. "Frankly...I don't even know myself, it's very early."

"Seemed like the girls are back." Kaori chuckled and gave one of the bottles to her team.

Yukie sighed softly and smiled, "They never give up, do they?"

"Nope."

Not long after, the sound of a vehicle pulled up to the parking space. "There they are." Kuroo smirked.

Akahana suddenly got refreshed by the sound and leaped outside the gym. Himura smirked a little and put her hands on her hips. "C'mon, Himura-san! They're here!" Akahana pulled her outside the gym, ditching their duties as with the team.