Chapter 42 : Dog and Chestnut ♡

For someone who is bubbly and reckless person like Keiko, it could be a pain to take care of her if you weren't her own family. That was the same case for Hikaru.

"Hika-chan~!" Keiko whined, Hikaru stood her point and refused everything Keiko had said to her face. "But Hika-chan~!" Keiko kept on whining like a child. Hikaru, still, shaking her head and refusing.

Keiko had done something very bad and she needed to be punish. "It was just an accident, Hika-chan!" Keiko pouted. "You almost hit a teacher while cleaning your classroom, Kurihashi!" Hikaru said sternly and looked away. "Did Lev-chan told you about it?!" Keiko gave a stink eye at her. Hikaru sighed and glared. "I saw it with my own two eyes!"

"No melon bread means no melon bread, Kurihashi Keiko!" Hikaru opened the bag, giving Keiko the urge to snatch it. She slowly took it out, Keiko kept on drooling over it. "And also, this is my melon bread." Hikaru smiled and took a bite out of it.

"You're so cruel, Hika-chan!"

"For the love of God, stop!" Hikaru kept on saying that sentence for a hundred times already. Why? Because Keiko kept on drooling real drool out of her mouth as she watched in agony as Hikaru ate the bread.

"Stupid Hika-chan! Stupid teachers!" Keiko grunted as she put the straw inside of her milk box.

"Kurihashi-chan!" She heard that voice before, the same voice that always annoys her. "Damn it." She cursed under her breath and tried to run away but he was already in front of her.

"What do you want?" She tapped her foot on the ground. Like usual, Inuoka would say things about her blocks and how cool they were. To be honest, Keiko was actually enjoying the compliments before but after some time, it started to get obnoxious and simply, unnecessary.

Kring!!

"That's bell!" Inuoka said cheerfully.

'Of course, it is, you nincompoop.' Keiko scowled.

"See you later!" Inuoka waved at her and walked to his classroom.

Keiko watched him as he went inside the building. 'He's weird as hell.'

"Kurihashi-san, you're late for class." The teacher scolded her, again.

Keiko pouted and rested her head on her hand. She watched as the teacher explained the topic and she wasn't too into it.

"Hey, Kurihashi-chan." Someone whispered, she looked beside her and it was Lev!

"What is it?" She whispered back.

"Do you understand what is Matsuoka-sensei is saying?" He asked.

Keiko looked at the blackboard and looked back at Lev. "Nope. But I think we don't need to understand it because..."

The look on Lev's face indicated her, she was in trouble. Keiko looked behind her and found the teacher, looking at her with disappointment.

"You what?!" Akahana screamed. Keiko huffed and buried her head in her arms. "I knew she was going to get in trouble again." Hikaru sighed and shook her head.

"Kurihashi!!" Keiko snapped out of her mind and looked at Akahana, she was in pure horror. "If you keep getting in trouble with the teachers, you'll get suspended from school," Akahana gritted her teeth. Keiko rolled her eyes and pouted again. "Even worse...volleyball practice." With that, Keiko's eyes widened and swore to not get in trouble ever again.

"Also..." Hikaru trailed off and turned to Akahana. "Have you been studying for that upcoming test?"

~~~~~~