Chapter 74 : Banana Man

"HIMURAA-SAAAN!!!" Akahana sprinted through the crowd just to embrace her favorite senpai. Himura could only let out a small sigh and hugged her back. She knew how it must've felt to sit back and just watch it all almost crumbling down to the ground. She even noticed how she actually cried. When the blonde let go, both of them noticed the big stains from the tears on her chest. "Oops...sorry." The younger girl cried. Himura just sighed and shrugged it off. "It's fine." She could always wear her hoodie since they were done with their business.

Looking out to the spacious court. There were the coaches and the teams shaking hands and bowing to one another. She wondered what the coaches were talking about.

Buzz!

"Looks like a call." Akahana pointed out.

Himura pulled her phone out from her pocket and it was from Naomi. Wait, Naomi? That was odd.

"Hello? Himura-chan??" The voice spoke through the line. Yep. It was the fellow brunette herself. "Yes." She answered.

"Ah! Congratulations on winning the match. Akabane has been very vocal about Kozume lately."

When Yaku stepped outside the court, he spotted the managers from the distance. Akahana was wiping her nose and Himura was on a call. So naturally, he went to the younger blonde.

Tapping her shoulder, Yaku was even surprised when he saw how frightened she was by it. "Whoa, you're more jumpy unlike usual, Akahana-chan." He giggled at how cute it was. Akahana only made a small squeaking noise before turning red as a tomato, "S-sorry there, Yaku-san! I-it's just...there are so many people out here and we won and--" She was basically spitting out everything she had to say. Yaku found quite endearing. She was like some sort of surrogate daughter just by how he treated her.

"Akahana-chan! Akahana-chan! Did you see that, did you see how awesome I looked?" Lev suddenly appeared behind the libero. His team blue eyes sparkling.

She could only laugh at how ridiculous his wording was and how annoyed Yaku was with his sudden appearance. "Sure, I guess." Akahana left a dry reply. A small chuckle escaped from the third year before noticing her other half still in a call.

"Hey, Himura has been on her phone for a while now." Said Yaku.

Akahana bummed before remembering. "Oh! Kuze-senpai is calling her."

"Ah..." Yaku's smile started to fade. "I see."

~~~~~~

"You seemed pretty mad about something in the middle of the match." Kai pointed out.

Even Taketora agreed. "Your personality does a total 180 when you're tired." he retorted before continuing, "Isn't that a bit too much..."

"Here, have a banana." Kuroo offered.

Kenma took the yellow fruit before forcibly munching on it with a frustrated face. "Is it weird that or something to work hard for your friends?! Is it weird for me to do it?!" He yelled on top of his lungs, louder than he usually does.

Everyone were shocked to the core. The expressionless, sarcastic, and frankly sometimes rude Kenma became someone who was the complete opposite. Rest of the second years couldn't help themselves to release the tears to the pudding head. Even Himura, who Kenma could relate and find very similar to, bawled at the scene with the others.

"KYANMAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" The tiger shrieked. Spooking him instantly.

The three suddenly circled around the poor boy, blocking him off all potential exits.

"The heck?!" He screamed. "Don't come any closer."

"C'mere!" Taketora opened his arms with Himura and Fukunaga copying him.