Chapter 1 : Himurran

"Himura!!"

I turned to see both of my friends running up to me. The one with red fluffy pigtails and almost looks like she was going to faint is Akabane Emika. The other with the ashy blonde hair and who looks like a total simpleton is Amemori Hoshiko. If you ask me, they're both beautiful just Hoshiko's high ponytail looks stupid on her.

"You avoiding us?" Hoshiko squeezed my cheeks and laughed, like an idiot would, "We've been searching for you everywhere."

I didn't responded. I never liked talking too much, it's just a waste.

"Talk!!" Hoshiko squeezed my cheeks harder, I slapped her hands off of me.

Emika only giggled, she was much more calmer than Hoshiko if you ask me. But she could be annoying in her own way, which was, "Himura, why aren't you joining the volleyball club?" This. Asking me to join the girl's volleyball club.

Why did they ask me this?

Well they're a part of the club, obviously. I don't know why I need to mention that before. Yes, they are a part of the club and both played crucial roles for the team. Hoshiko is the ace of the team, which wasn't a surprise when she first told me. Emika isn't on the official lineup but she got the role of the pinch server, but she was too anxious to serve most of the time. I still don't how we became very fast friends, we were in the same class back in first year.

As for me, I don't disliked volleyball but I also don't liked it. At least not much as my siblings.

"Yeah, you don't have to be on the lineup. You can be a manager." Hoshiko tried convincing me, it still didn't work.

As always, I kept a silent mouth and walked ahead to school.

"Hey, don't leave us alone!!"

As we walked to school, Emika and Hoshiko were talking about stuff they did yesterday and about the test that Emika had a few days ago. "Y'know, she said that your class is next, right? Today?" Emika pointed out. Hoshiko trembled and looked straight ahead. "R-really?" We both turned to her and glared, from all of us, Hoshiko was the most lazy when it comes to studying. Although she's in a higher class than me.

"Er...can you guys help study later?" She asked us. We sighed and agreed, but Emika had to deal with her, "If, you give us a part of your lunch today." Hoshiko frowned and sulked. "Man, I'm having fried chicken today...deal."

"And what is your favor, eh?" She turned to me but I simply shook my head and focused on the road, before I trip and fall onto the ground like yesterday. "Aw, come on, girl! Why don't you just talk? Your voice is perfect just the way it is." Hoshiko whined again, you get why I'm always annoyed by her?

"If you don't wanna talk and don't wanna join the team, what are you gonna do in life?" Hoshiko talked me out of it but it just made me more annoyed.

"Alright, if she doesn't want to, she doesn't to, Hoshi. But you actually remind me of someone from the boy's team." Emika giggled and patted my shoulder. "Remember Fukunaga-kun, the guy you met in first year?"

That name sounded familiar to me but I couldn't remember who it was and if I met him before.

"What?? You didn't? He's in your class, y'know. Sits right next to you." I don't remember and didn't payed much attention to the people in class, just the teachers. "Girl, you really need to talk more."

~~~~~~

When we split to our classes, me and Hoshiko waved goodbye. As for Emika, she already split with us after walking up the stairs. She's in the top classes, which made us sort of jealous and envies her intelligence.