Chapter 52 : Be With You

Watching carefully as Himura accessed her shoe locker, Hoshiko crossed her fingers, hoping for it to work.

"H-hey." Some student from another class greeted her. Himura turned and just stared blankly at him as she slammed the locker door.

"I really like your shoes." He said nervously.

Himura only replied with, "I hate these shoes. They're ugly and they hurt my feet."

"S-so why do you wear them...?"

"'Cause I like to punch myself." Himura's copper eyes glared at the boy as she formed a grimace frown.

The boy was very anxious talking to her, not because he was flustered, because he was scared. "Well...I...I think you look really nice today..." He stammered.

"yesterday I look gross?" Himura asked sarcastically.

"N-n-no, that's not what I--"

"Usually I look disgusting but today I got lucky?" Himura stepped forward as the boy tried to stay away from her as possible. "I-I--no, that--that's wh-wha--I..." He swiftly turned to a corner, revealing Hoshiko and Taketora spying on them. "Forget it!! Keep your money!!"

"No!! Don't!!" Hoshiko tried to catch him and Taketora tried too. "Coward!!" Said him. When they finally saw Himura, she glared. "You paid a guy to ask me out..?" She asked.

Both aces went silent until Hoshiko saw Himura clenching her fists. "TORA, RUN AWAY!!!"

Running to the second floor, "Okay, stay put!!" Hoshiko frantically told Taketora and ran to her desk to find anything useful. Kenma only watched them panicking.

When Himura arrived at the second year floor, fire in her eyes suddenly got more chaotic as she searched for the two blonds. "Hoshi, Tora?" She asked some students. "Amemori, Yamamoto?" No one seem to spot them.

In disguise, both aces tried to look like a loving couple in the hallway. "It's Himura!!" Someone suddenly shouted. It gave them a signal to run again into the one of the gyms storage rooms.

"So...are we hiding here forever?" Taketora panted.

Hoshiko only laughed it off, "Only until Himura is calm."

"So forever?" He asked again.

It wasn't really helping her calm down, "Or maybe she would take out her anger on other like...a bear?"

Someone entered the gym storage, making them wail and hugged each other. It was only Chou, looking confused on why they were there. "We thought you were Himura," Chou pointed out the door, "You want me to go get her?" But they stopped her immediately, making her even more confused. "What happened to you guys?"

"I got dragged into this," Taketora explained. "It was your idea to pay him!" Hoshiko stammered.

Chou was trying to say something to them but it was too late. Someone from the shadows of the corner of the room, revealed themselves. The aces screamed on the top of their lungs as they saw Himura holding toilet paper. "I gotta tell you," Chou scratched her neck, "This is bad place to hide from Sara."

"I'm gonna kill you with this." She gestured the toilet paper in front of their faces. "How could you kill us with toilet paper?"

"What is even going on?" Chou asked.

Hoshiko told her everything, "Guys are scared to ask her out."

"That's how she likes it though." Chou suddenly clarify and got her bucket, dragging Himura away from her.