Chapter 46 : Swell ♡

"So Amemorin's really sick?" Chou asked as she opened a book for her and Himura to read together. "Yeah, too bad. I hope she gets well soon." Fumi puffed her cheeks and looked at the sky as the clouds moved slowly.

"You should've seen her yesterday, she and Yamamoto-kun were sharing an umbrella together." Emika snickered with Himura being the ones who witnessed everything.

Fumi got a little jealous at how the others were able to get their crushes and would be hanging out with them (except for Chou). She was the only one who doesn't have a crush, she find manga characters prettier than real men. Although she thought of that, she was feeling left out. Everyone in the team have always talked about it.

"I still can't believe that Kuze-san and Yaku-san are dating for months now."

"I could believe that."

Himura kept listening to them and also pondered, keeping her head in the clouds, thinking about how Kita was doing in Hyogo.

~~~~~~

"Why is she with them?"

"I don't know...I'm not even sure they're just friends."

Those were the whispers as Himura came back to the floor and changed friend group. She was with the boys now. Some girls have to agree that the third and first years of the team were pretty handsome and charming from their looks but the second years doesn't seem to fit that mold and expectations they had. Taketora is someone who can't talk a girl, Kenma is someone who's very conservative, and Fukunaga is just quiet. Some traits that some fangirls of the club never liked.

Weird, right?

Seeing Himura, a girl, hanging out with them as a quartet was unexpected.

"Hey, Himura." Taketora asked her and leaned next to her. "You're a girl, do you know a cute one??" Kenma grumbled and tried to walk away to Kuroo but Fukunaga held him back. Himura rubbed her chin and got some.

"Do you know the girl named Hujo? She's pretty, isn't she?" Taketora suddenly asked.

"She has feelings for someone." Himura replied.

"What about Yamada?"

"I heard she has a boyfriend."

"What about Satou???"

"The Satou is not a girl."

Still, Taketora wouldn't lose hope of finding a girlfriend of his own.

Suddenly, the ground shook an felt like a small earthquake, it was a first year girl running from class 2-1. "I'm sorry!! I'm sorry!!" She repeatedly shouted. Everyone was avoiding the first year as she cried for help. When the second years looked closer, there was another girl running after her.

"Isn't that Yukimura?" Taketora squinted his eyes.

It was indeed Hikaru, she seemed so panicked and scared.

Himura quickly dragged her to the corner and saved the girl. When Hikaru finally got her mind straight, she calmed down. "I heard the commotion." Emika suddenly ran up to them. After Kenma explained everything, Emika instantly got worried.

"Who did this?" Emika asked in shocked. Hikaru stuttered but eventually got the words out, "M-Miyazaki-senpai..."

The other four didn't fully recognize it but Taketora knew it was one of his female classmates. Emika on the other hand, went pale as a ghost.

"There she is!!" A voice shrieked, it was the same girl.

Hikaru screamed and hid behind Emika and Himura. "Rio-chan...?"