Chapter 50 : Flashlight ♡

"Aoike, have you met Kuroo-kun before?" Aiko asked. Makoto tilted her head and hummed, "Who's that again?" She scratched her head.

Aiko remembered when they first met back in the first year. "Well, we're second years now. Maybe you should get to know him." Aiko suggested. Makoto still wasn't sure about it.

"Why? Did something happened between you two?" Makoto shook her head and told Aiko that she just wasn't in mood to befriend him.

"Just talk to him after class, I think you guys could get along well." Aiko tapped her pencil on Makoto's nose.

"Oi, Kuro!" Makoto called. Kuroo turned to see her pointing at a person. Both of them crept up behind the bench and scared the hell out of none other than, Daishou. "Not you two again?!" He shouted and the chuckled.

"Where's Mika-chan?" Makoto asked teasingly.

Daishou got flustered when talking about it and stayed silent. "Did a cat got your tongue~?" She teased.

"I....I...she..." Daishou stuttered and Makoto noticed his state. Something happened between the two.

"Don't tell you got dumped." Kuroo smiled foolishly. That was the thing that Makoto doesn't want.

"H-how do you know that?!" Daishou raised his voice.

Makoto couldn't believe it. Her best friend dumped him. Sure, she liked to tease Mika about having a boyfriend earlier than her and kept calling her "Daishou Mika" but she was actually proud of her confessing to her crush. Makoto always knew that Mika liked him because he was so dedicated to his club and sport. Did Mika dumped him because she was falling out of love with him? Or was it just a sick joke?

"Is it true?" Makoto asked in a monotone voice. Daishou obviously tried to pretend nothing happened but Kuroo kept on teasing him about it. "She didn't dump me, I dump her!!" Kuroo just kept on teasing him but Makoto was still in disbelief.

Makoto couldn't handle the thought and walked away. "Aoike!" Kuroo followed her and she perked up like nothing happened. "Yeah?" She looked at him with a smile. "Is anything wrong? You don't usually do this." Kuroo told her but she just waved it off. "I'm...I'm going to find food...can't annoy Daishou-kun in an empty stomach!" She rubbed her stomach and walked away.

Date: 10/XX 13:54
From: Aoike Makoto
Subject: We need to talk
Hey, Mika-chan! Can we talk?

She looked at her phone for a while, she was planning to send it to her but it seemed suspicious. She just deleted the message.

~~~~~~

"Cut it out!" Kuroo grumbled at his classmates and shook them off. Makoto walked pass the classroom and peeked inside to see the behead hair.

She went inside the classroom and stopped at the desk. "Are you Kuroo-kun?" Makoto asked. The boy who sat on the desk looked at her and blushed, it was the beautiful girl of their year. "Y-yes, you're one of the girls from the volleyball team, r-right?" He tried to calm himself down. Makoto nodded and stood there awkwardly.

"About that, Fuji told me to befriend you since back in first year we didn't get to know one another." Makoto explained and Kuroo fully understood that.

"Um...Aoike, right?" She nodded. "So...do you like anything besides volleyball?" Makoto looked to the ground and put on a small smile, "I have to say, playing with my brother but there's nothing else."

"Anyway, it's fun talking to you Kuroo-kun. Hope we get to see each other soon." She beamed a smile and left. Kuroo watched her and couldn't believe himself, he talked to the prettiest girl in their year. Even his classmate cheered for him.

Adventures In Nekoma High || A Nekoma FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara