Chapter 38 : Magazine

"You what?!" Keiko slammed her hand on the floor and felt disappointed at Lev. "It was an accident, okay!!" Lev stammered.

The other first of the team sighed. "I can't believe you kissed Akahana Faline, on her sister's bed, after she let you in!" Inuoka laughed.

"It wasn't on Chou-senpai's bed!"

Shibayama felt pity and patted his back, "Don't worry, Haiba-kun. But probably you wouldn't have a chance anymore."

"Thanks a lot, Shibayama."

"You're welcome."

Walking to the gym, Lev could feel that Akahana was avoiding him. He sighed and wanted to apologize but she'll probably think he was a creep.

"LEEEV!!! HIT THE BALL DAMN RIGHT, YOU TITAN!!!" Yaku yelled at him for messing up again.

"Huh." Kai hummed, catching Himura and Taketora's attentions. "What is it?" Taketora asked. "Yesterday he was perfectly fine. His receives are maybe not that right but he still managed to dig the ball right." Kai explained.

Something had to happen, Himura looked at Lev with her quirked eyebrows and squinted at Akahana.

Earlier that morning, Akahana wasn't being her cheery self. Chou also noticed.

"Huh? Himura, where are you going?" Taketora asked her. Himura pointed at Akahana and he fully understood.

Walking up to Akahana, Himura rested her back on the wall. "Himura-san, how's the practice?" Akahana asked out of the blue, she just shrugged. "What happened?" Himura tilted her head. "What happened? Nothing happened, obviously!" Akahana waved it off childishly. "We're friends right?" Himura uttered in a low voice. Akahana gave a reassuring nod but Himura didn't believed her.

Instead of asking more questions, Himura stared directly at Akahana, much to her discomfort. 'No! Prevail!' Akahana pumped her fists and wrote down the techniques and shots.

"Looks like the bottles are empty." Akahana shook one of the bottles and Himura grabbed half to be refilled. "Wait up!"

While refilling the bottles, Akahana could feel the dark presence from Himura. "What happened to Lev-kun?" Akahana shivered and her lips quivered. "He...he..."

"He...kissed me on the lips."

Himura felt like been hit by a bus, out of shock, she dropped the bottle and yelled, "HE WHAT?!?!"

Himura immediately shut herself up by covering her mouth with her palms and heard someone running to them. "Did something happened?!" It was Shibayama. "Uh...nothing, Shibayama-kun!" Akahana lied.

"He really did! And it was my first kiss nonetheless!" Akahana covered her eyes and frowned. A hand brushed her hair, she opened her eyes to see Himura, looking pretty sad. She wasn't sad because of Akahana, she was sad because Lev made the wrong move.

Walking back to the gym, everyone asked them who screamed. It sounded like Himura but it was a bit high-pitched than her boyish voice. But the managers reassured them nothing happened and someone unexpectedly screamed.

"Himura-san?" Lev looked down and Himura gestured him to come closer to her. He leaned down and she grabbed him by the ear and whispered something. It left him looking traumatized. "Woah, Haiba. You looked traumatized." Teshiro chuckled, but he soon stopped when he saw Lev was trembling in fear.

"Uh...Haiba?"

"H-Himura-san said...I-I'd be dead m-meat...!"

"Okay?"