Chapter 39 : Stupid With Love ♡

"So I heard you were going out with Kuze-chan." Kuroo nudged Yaku's shoulder. Yaku grumbled and denied it. "Yaku-san has a girlfriend?" Lev said out of the blue. He lashed out at him for making up assumptions.

When he arrived, Akahana asked him the question. No matter what he say, nobody believed him.

Meanwhile, in gym 2, Naomi was smiling a lot. Today was another for her to go and hangout with Yaku again. Although, her girls were teasing her about it, specifically Makoto.

"This is the future Yaku Naomi here!" She picked up the chocolate haired libero.

Naomi started to squirm around. "LET ME OFF NOW, YOU BLUE HEAVEN!!"

But first, she needed to get through training. "Okay, girls." Kaneko blew the whistle and pointed. "Run 30 laps, 50 push-ups, and 20 receives!"

Keiko and Hoshiko fainted.

"Kaneko-sensei, we're not big buff athletes!" Hikaru complained. Kaneko wouldn't take a 'no' for an answer and pushed the team out of the gym.

The girls were in volleyball heaven yet also hell.

~~~~~~

Both managers were watching their team closely. They were really focusing on winning the Spring Tournament, little did they know what fate had in stored for them.

"Good job, Kai-senpai!" Akahana looked at them spiked the balls. Himura watched them with a sharp eye.

They kept watching them practice and a ball was shot at them. Himura almost got hit, again. She let out her breath and tossed the ball to them. "Thanks, Himura." She gave a thumbs up and went back to normal.

"What will you do after school, Himura-san?" Akahana asked her. Himura didn't planned anything, she was thinking about pursuing volleyball but she left it, her grandmother always asked to be a geisha but she declined, and there was tutoring Hoshiko.

After thinking for a period of time, she shrugged and went back to practice.

"Well, I always want to be an actress." Akahana admitted out of the blue. Himura never her passion for acting, though, she never showed any. Was Akahana serious?

Himura felt she had dissapointed her family, she hadn't planned her future. Akahana already know her what she wanted to be and Emika had.

What will she be? She doesn't want to be a geisha, she wanted to do something that could be her passion.

"How about comedy?" Akahana looked at her. Himura crossed her arms and thought, maybe a comedian but her jokes were mostly old man jokes. "Plus, I heard from Taketora-senpai, Fukunaga-senpai wanted to be a comedian~" She whispered just to make Himura blush.

After catching her cool, Himura slapped Akahana's shoulder. "This is abuse."

The team finished practice once again, when Himura gave the bottle to Fukunaga, he pointed at her hair clip. She noticed him and smiled with a hint of pink on her cheeks.

Akahana was smirking and thought, 'That's my ship!'

"Yaku-kun?" Yaku turned to the doors to see Naomi again. He turned pink and Kuroo started to tease him again. "K-Kuze...what're you doing here?" He babbled. Naomi blushed again and said, "I-I wanted to ask you...i-if you're willing to eat w-with m-me later this night."

"Yaku-san what?!" Lev shouted from across the gym. Yaku glared and chased him down with a broom.

Naomi just stood there, watching her crush, chasing down his kouhai. "A senpai love for his precious kouhai, am I right?" Kuroo said to her.