Chapters 4 : Toms and Mollies

"Nobuyuki-kun!"

Kai turner to see a tall girl, he smiled calmly and greeted her. "Aiko-chan, what's going on?" He asked. The girl grinned and squealed a little. "I heard you have a girl manager, congratulations!" Kai only smiled and nodded.

"Kai, I--oh hey, Fujiwara." Kuroo stopped.

"Fuji, let's go!" One girl called.

The tall girl flinched and waved goodbye at them. "Coming, Kuze!"

The two boys stood there, calmly. "Does Fujiwara has a soft spot on you, Kai?" Kuroo cooed. Kai only chuckled and smiled at him, "Of course not." The captain smirked and asked if he was sure about his answer. "Well, I think Aoike wouldn't like that."

~~~~~~

"Uwah, thanks, Himura-san!" Lev said to her, she just smiled at him sweetly and waved. She just helped him with his homework.

It has been days after she first join the club, she was getting used to this gig. Sure she gets hit by the balls from Lev and Inuoka countless times but she was actually a part of something.

"Himura-san, can I talk to you?" Teshiro asked her.

"This will sound weird to you but what do you do when you have a friend who doesn't want to leave you alone?" A little shocked by the question, she doesn't ask him back about it. "Ignore them." Teshiro wasn't keen on the idea of ignoring someone, that wasn't nice. "I'll try, thanks." Himura smiled and patted his shoulder, "Good luck, Tamahiko-kun."

Walking to the stairs to come back to her own classroom, she felt someone bumping into her. When Himura took a good look at them, it was a petite girl with strawberry blonde hair, emerald green eyes, her hair was tied into a low ponytail too, she doesn't look purely Japanese from what Himura can see. "I'm sorry!" The girl's sweet voice peered and she looked up at Himura, the girl immediately got flustered and started to stumble on her words.

'Oh my...what a beautiful girl...' The girl thought. 'Her hair is very silky...her eyes are staring right me...!' She fiddled with her fingers and the girl couldn't held it in and bowed profusely. "I'm sorry for bumping into you again!"

"Himura-san?" Both girls perked and saw Shibayama, peeking through the door. "What are you doing here?" She pointed at the stairs and he completely understood. "Practice starts early, Shiba-kun." She told him and walked away.

"Bye." Shibayama smiled and waved.

The girl was confused at how Shibayama knew her. "You know her, Shibayama-kun?" The young libero flinched at the voice and found the girl staring at him. "Y-yes, Himura-san our new manager. She's a second year like Yamamoto-san." Shibayama explained and turned his back to his class to see some of his classmates jaws dropped.

"Yo, Shibayama, you talked to a pretty girl?" One of the boys headlock him.

"P-pretty...?" Shibayama stuttered and blushed.

They laughed and teased him, "Is she your girlfriend?"

"N-no, it's not like that!"

The strawberry blonde kept looking at them and looking at the stairs. "...volleyball...manager..."

~~~~~~

Changing into her practice uniform, Himura looked herself in the mirror again. She fit in with the others. Her dream. Tying her old volleyball shoes, Himura set off to the gym with her equipment.

Walking down the stairs was average enough, no one hugging her from behind. For the whole day, she hadn't seen Emika, Hoshiko, not even Fumi. Did something happened to them?