Chapter 24 : Ordinary

The more days pass, the closer they have set off to Saitama for the Shinzen training camp. The managers couldn't wait another day to see the other managers again. Akahana was specifically excited to see Karasuno's, Yachi. She felt they really connected, while the other managers were third and second years, Yachi was the only first year in the group and she finally could feel included too. Overall, she was excited for it.

"Yo, Himurran!" Kuroo called to her, "Can you refill the bottles, please? They're halfway there."

Himura placed her clipboard and pen away and ran to the filling station.

Watching the second year ran outside the gym, Akahana hummed and rubbed her chin. 'Himura-san is really busy lately, I only helped with taking notes but rarely with the main notes.' She thought and looked at the soaked towels. Akahana always tried her best to help Himura, they're the managers of course. But she rarely helped with the main task that Himura needs to do, like refilling the bottles, they always do it alone. Most of the time, Akahana helped the members with some statistics and the coaches would approve. Himura seemed to be more of the laboring works.

Coming back from the gym, the bottles were all filled to the brim and they all thanked their manager for it. 'Himura-san seems to be respected by the others a lot...I have to try!' She pumped her fist and walked up to the girl. "Himura-san, are you free tomorrow?" It was a Friday and Himura thought about it. They have no practice that day and she could possibly go. She nodded and Akahana burst into sunshine. "Alright! Meet at the mall at 10!"

Himura didn't realized until she wrote something on the notes. 'Mall?'

~~~~~~

Tapping her sneakers on the pavement, it has been a few minutes late than Akahana promised her. Himura was looking around and no Akahana. She rarely goes to the mall and only go there with Emika and Hoshiko to do whatever the heck they did, she never really payed attention most of the time.

'If she pranked me, I'm totally gonna beat her ass....!' Himura was pissed off a little and started to grow impatient.

"Himura-san!" Finally, she arrived, "Sorry, I'm late, the bus and Nee-san." Akahana apologized.

Himura calmed herself down and nodded, "I'm hungry." She told her. "Oh! I know a great place for soba here, it's super tasty and you'll love it to bits!" Akahana took her hand and walked across the building.

Usually, early ours the mall wouldn't be as packed as it used to be during nights but Himura noticed that a lot of people were coming in-and-out of stores, restaurants, etc.

Waiting for their order, Himura just kept playing with the napkins provided while Akahana was watching. She never saw her so childish like that. Usually, Himura was mature and serious, unlike the other second years she knew. "You like that napkin?" She asked and Himura nodded. "So you like going to the mall?" She shook her head. Akahana awkwardly giggled and started to play with her hair.

~~~~~~

Keeping with each other from outside of the club and try actually have some stuff in common. It wasn't the expectations that Himura had. She always thought they have been drastically different from one another, Akahana was similar to her in other ways.

Continuing eating her order, Himura noticed that Akahana was playing her food a little, still eating it but it was after she played with it for a while. That isn't a good sign.

"You okay?" Himura asked out loud, stunning Akahana. "What--oh yeah, I'm fine...just had something on my mind."

Didn't dare to ask her again, Himura only nodded and continued eating her food.