Chapter 67 : Invitation ♡

Akahana couldn't believe her eyes. She couldn't move, she was frozen in place by the cold and by the giant house right before her.

"What are you doing?" Lev asked her. "Come inside already. It's cold." He told her.

"O-okay!" Akahana squeaked and stepped inside the large, expensive looking house of the Shibayama family.

"Thanks for having me..."

Everything goes differently afterwards.

"I went to Lev-kun's house for the first time yesterday." Akahana confessed to her friends, her face showing no emotion, only the cold reality.

"Wh-why?" Hikaru asked.

Akahana gripped the edge of the window tighter and smiled at Hikaru forcibly. "We thought it'd be funny to prank his sister that we are dating even though we aren't."

"Why did you do that..."

"We thought it'd be funny."

But Keiko was more interested in the little details of it all. Like what the house looks like from top to bottom, how does Lev live with his parents, etc.

"Gimme the details!!" Keiko started to beg her for it but Akahana only stared back with the same deadpan expression she had before and grabbed her shoulders tightly. "I don't really have any details to talk about. Or rather," She began to cry. "His house was so big, I honestly can't remember anything else. Even the prank."

The two girls were confused at what she meant by "can't remember anything else" until Akahana started to cry even more.

"L-like, in the living room? There was a humongous flat-screen TV on the wall...and on the second floor...and the third floor...there just were so many rooms and the entrance of the house was so fancy...and they had four computers..." Akahana mumbled before shedding a tear, "I thought he was just a normal guy..."

"Y-you okay, Hana-chan?" Keiko asked.

Akahana sighed annoyingly and slouched her back as she looked on with her eyebrows furrowed. "I wouldn't be surprised if their Christmas tree was 20 meters tall..."

"Christmas tree? Did you guys grow one that tall, too? Haha." Lev laughed behind her.

Akahana jumped made herself smack Lev in the chest, scaring the other students around them.

"Your siblings invited their partners for Christmas?" Hoshiko made sense of Himura's little to no wording of the situation. "They stayed over for the night, too?" Himura nods slightly before covering her face in agony.

She couldn't believe that her siblings are going to be so lovey dovey for a holiday they rarely celebrate outside friend groups. Even Kaoru told her to get a boyfriend as soon as possible to join them, in which she replied with glaring as always. She dreaded the feeling fuzzy love during Christmas because of her siblings.

"Himura!" The girls turned around to the classroom to see Taketora coming from it, running towards them. He stopped in front of Himura and blushed a little, "I just want to say thank you for the cake." Himura just shrugged and brushed it off.

"Also, my mom actually loves it..." Sweat started running down from his forehead. "...like a lot..."

"Hey, Tora!" Hoshiko chimed in causing him to freeze like a statue and got even more redder than before. "What's all this fuss about a cake?" She asked.

"Oh, granny bakes cakes?" Hoshiko tilted her head slightly to her shoulder.

Himura nodded and elbowed Taketora in the lung, signalling how he loved the cake so much.