Chapter 65 : One-Sided Love ♡

It was winter in Tokyo but now it was snowing heavily. Himura watched as some snowflakes fell down to her roof and little kids making snow angels. ‘It's snowing more than usual...’

“Sara-kun, someone's here to see you.” Kaoru informed her as she passed by her room. Wondering who might that be, Himura quickly got down and looked at the door to see, Fukunaga. She waved at him and smiled subconsciously. It was the weekend so it's natural for him to be like that, not going to her house but to ask hanging out.

“Sara, who's...” Her grandpa walked over to see what was going on with his youngest granddaughter just standing around, when he got his glasses on, he could see it more clearly. “Oh, is that Shouhei-chan?” He was so surprised that he had to go closer to him, rubbing his arm, and smiling. “How you doing, my boy?” He asked nicely. Fukunaga sent an OK sign and he just scoffed. “Not much of a talker, eh? Just like my granddaughter.”

Himura started to feel secondhand embarrassment and flushed bright red. “What's all of this commotion from you two? Did you guys angered Mr. Kurokawa again?” Her grandma started running down the stairs and saw the three. “Ah, there's Sara-kun's boyfriend!”

Feeling a lot of embarrassment, Himura quickly got her coat, scarf, boots, and gloves, dragging the poor boy outside her house. “Gonna come back before dinner, love you.” She said quickly and closed the door gently. Fukunaga was pleasantly surprised by all of that, he was accepted.

“They're perfect.”

“Hey, you guys!” They turned to see Taketora and Inuoka. “What are you guys doing there, standing around?” The tiger head asked to them as they walked side-by-side, they both shrugged and made Taketora only pissed off.

Inuoka looked up to see some little snowflakes falling down to his nose, he never saw it up close before so it was miracle that he saw one. Come to think of it, he didn't remember having this much snow on winter. “Man, the snow was brutal last night.” Taketora said and pocketed his hands to him coat. “You're right! Everywhere was snow!” Inuoka agreed with him.

“Wanna go to Kenma-san's house?” Inuoka asked. They refused, knowing fully that Kenma wouldn't be happy about it.

~~~~~~

Stopping at a convenience store, Himura sat down with Inuoka and lamented on what happened a dew days ago. Chou kissed her on the cheek, sure it was probably a spur of the moment type of thing but it felt weird. Himura always knew she likes both boys and girls but this one feels weird. Chou also hadn't been to school, they said she ‘caught the flu’ and needed to rest for the whole week, but Himura knew what she was doing. During the sports festival, she wasn't even talking to her once. Also, she liked the new haircut for her, it fits her more than her long hair. Realizing what she was thinking, Himura quickly slapped her face and tried to forget it.

“Sara-san, what's wrong?” Inuoka asked. Himura brushed it off but he was curios. Sighing, she started to look down to her feet. “I don't know if I'm in love with someone.” Thinking about it, Inuoka does noticed a few things has changed about Himura (other than what Akahana has said), especially after they won.

“Hey, Fukunaga-san and Taketora-san has been taking a long time.” Inuoka mentioned and peeked inside the store. The two teens were just busy picking out snacks as usual.

Sitting back down, Inuoka drank his hot drink as he watched Himura eating her potato chips. “Sara-san, what's that book you always read?” Inuoka suddenly asked, Himura was taken aback from the question. No one wanted to listen to her about the book, only Chou would have time because they're big fans, they thought it'd be boring and not for them. “The Mourning Dove Mansion?” Inuoka hummed in response.