Chapter 51 : Sugar Songs to Bitter Step

"Himura!" Hoshiko ran up to them only to make Taketora flustered and shy upon seeing her. "H-hello, H-Hoshi! N-n-nice weather we're having h-here." He stuttered.

Himura turned her attention towards the blonde and tilted her head. "Are you free later this weekend?" She asked and Himura shook her head. "Family business." Deflating her optimism, Hoshiko slouched and pouted as she watch the brunette walked away.

As both aces watch her walk away, a guy walked up to her, seemingly to know her. "Hey, Himura." She turned to him was a straight face. "I wanna return you're notes." He was trembling like he was scared of something, maybe her.

"H-here." He handed it to her as she just stayed quiet. "Oh God, I'm sorry!!" She watched him scurried away from her. Pulling out a can of soda and smirking, Himura found it hilarious. "Thanks, Yamada~"

Hoshiko and Taketora was still speechless. "Everybody does fear her!?" She pulled her hair. "This is hopeless for her to date now." She looked to Taketora for a little guidance and he only spoke, "The only way you get some guy to ask out Himura on a date..." She listened closer. "...is if you pay him."

"Pay him, like money?" She asked.

Himura threw the can into the trash bin, making everyone around her flinch.

Taketora nodded, "A lot of money."

~~~~~~

"What you say?!" Taketora shrieked.

"Come on, Yamamoto. None of us can't do it at ours." Kuroo whined and crossed his arms.

Taketora kept declining but the captain stood his decision and wanted to him to agree. "Well, ask the others then!" Kuroo will and walked to the club room. When he walked in, the first years were playing Kokkuri-san again, Kenma was playing games, Fukunaga and Himura doing their homework together, Kai and Yaku having a conversation. Kuroo told them about their business and they just agreed without implications.

"They agreed." Kuroo said plainly.

Taketora only got madder. "Ugh, fine. But my sister is usually home, so don't make any loud noises."

"Wait, what are we doing again?" Lev asked, finally remembering things. Too late, they already arrived at the Yamamoto household. "Jeez, Lev, didn't you heard Kuroo?" Yaku scolded and took off his shoes.

Taketora looked around and tiptoed his way to his room as the team followed normally. "Shush! You might not know what she could do!" Taketora said loudly. "Uh...Yamamoto, you're the one who's speaking loud here, not us." Kuroo pointed out and it got the ace flustered.

Akahana never been to any of her senpai's house, she only saw a few glimpses of Himura's house but not going inside. "Woah, you have a pretty tidy home, senpai." She complimented him and Taketora just gushed.

Walking to a certain room, Taketora mumbled along the way, concerning Kai. "Stop here." He said menacingly, but it didn't worked and it just got corny. "I'll be back." He opened the door a little and squeezed inside. While waiting, Himura looked around the hallway and found pictures of Taketora's childhoods and his sister. "Shit! Not that!" A wail peered through. "Is it just me or Taketora-san is cleaning his room." Inuoka said.

"Yamamoto, we don't have all day--" Kuroo opened the door harshly and stopped talking when he saw, Taketora cleaning up his messy room. "K-Kuroo-san--hey, what did I say?!" He stuttered and bashfully closed his closet.

The closet got Kuroo piqued and he walked up to it slowly, while Taketora was busy welcoming his friends.

Kuroo opened the door, his face was priceless.