Chapter 48 : Transported To Another World

After some more attempts, the first years were still trying. What they were doing? They were trying to help Lev confessed to Akahana, with the help of Keiko and Hikaru.

They already tried many times, still failed. "Alright, try to say it normally now." Lev nodded and walked to gym door and saw strawberry blonde hair. He took a deep breath. "Akahana-chan...!"

The strawberry blonde turned to reveal, Teshiro in a wig. He was pretending to be Akahana, down to the female uniform. Yes, he was wearing a skirt. Even Keiko dressed him in lipstick, even though it was banned from the school. How did Keiko snuck lipstick? Nobody knows.

Lev couldn't help but to blush. 'Even Tamahiko in wig still looks like her!' Teshiro smiled and twirled his skirt around. "I have something to tell you..." Teshiro widened his eyes and fluttered his lashes.

Meanwhile, the others were laughing hysterically. They couldn't believe Teshiro would agree to wearing a skirt and makeup.

"I...I...l-like..." Lev kept stuttering and couldn't get the words out. Teshiro started to giggle himself. "Y-yes?" He was trying to contain his laughter.

"Like--" "Like what?" He flinched and saw the real Akahana behind him. When Akahana saw what they were doing, she laughed and fell to the ground when she saw Teshiro. "Are you pretending to be me?" She asked him. Teshiro laughed and nodded.

The rest started to join in with them and Lev couldn't believe he couldn't confess to Teshiro pretending to be Akahana.

"Why were you pretending to be me?" She wiped her tears of laughter. Keiko tried to tell her about their plan but Shibayama told her not to. "We're...we're doing a..." Hikaru tried to think up an excuse. "A play!" Inuoka shouted.

Akahana was beaming with positive energy and squealed. "A play? Why didn't you tell me?!" She stomped her foot on the ground. "You see..."

When Shibayama was trying to explain, Akahana was gone. "Where did she go?"

They waited for her and she came back with milk boxes in her arms. "Here, you all must be tired with all of that acting." She smiled. Lev blushed and took the drink. Keiko restlessly drank the whole box in one go, making Inuoka laugh.

"What play are you doing?" Akahana asked them while giving Keiko another milk box. They couldn't answer.

"Uh...a romantic comedy......?" Hikaru stammered. Akahana stared at them blankly before understanding what they were doing, not.

"Why use me, though?" Lev blushed, trying to forget their plan. Akahana eventually shook it off.

She looked at Teshiro, wiping the makeup off and giggling herself. Akahana still have feelings but now, it was platonic.

After finishing their milks, Akahana dusted off her skirt and declared, "One day, we'll do this again but with the others!"

She must really liked acting.

"Akahana-chan...!" She looked up and hummed. Lev was blushing madly and couldn't think straight. "Do you want to eat soba with me?" Akahana's eyes sparkled and her mouth drooled. "Absolutely."

~~~~~~

Himura still couldn't believe that actually happened. But he acted like nothing happened.

"Sara, you're trembling. You okay?" Chou asked her worryingly.

"Chou-chan! You're always caring about Himura-chan's well being but you never care about ours~!" Fumi pouted childishly.

(A/n : you can't risk falling off your thrown, what musical is it?)