Chapter 29 : Girls Likes Girls

"So..." Mako started as she sat down onto her futon.

Eri pulled out a flashlight from her backpack and turned it on, "Who's ready for a scary story?" Hikaru and Yachi immediately hugged each other and shook their heads. "C'mon, Hitoka, Yukimura. I bet Miyanoshita-san and Otaki-san's story isn't that story, right?" Akahana told them with a giggle and looked at the Ubagawa and Shinzen manager. Eri started to tap her fingers on the floor and looking at her feet. "...right...?"

"Makoto, do you have those rice balls?" Yukie asked her with a critter like smile.

Kaori only gawked, "You promised her more?!"

With a chuckle, Makoto pulled out four out of thin air. "How the hell?!" Kaori screamed as Yukie snatched them all for herself. "Yukie, you already have seven this dinner!!" Kaori shook back to reality. "What's wrong with a little snack?"

"Hold on, that's a snack for you, Shirofuku-san?!" Hoshiko's jaw dropped as Yukie nodded. "At home, I usually eat more than four and my mom would make more."

"I see you have a big appetite, Yukie." Kiyoko giggled. "I have to say, even bigger than that simpleton." Kaori groaned and rubbed her forehead. "MORE THAN BOKUTO-SENPAI!!!"

As the girls started discussing about Yukie's huge appetite, Mako waited patiently. But Eri had enough because it would take them the whole night.

"HEY!!"

Everyone stopped and turned to look at Eri. "Yes, Miyanoshita?" Emika asked. Eri gritted her teeth and turned on her flashlight again. "I told you all, me and Mako-san are going to tell a story and y'all should listen!!!"

"Sorry..."

After they told the story, Akahana couldn't sleep well but Yachi and Hikaru did. It was much scarier than she thought. "...Nee-san..." She whispered. "Pssst...Nee-san...!!" She poked her cheek and Chou grumbled. "I don't bring your stupid nightlight, shut your eyes already...!!" Chou muttered and went back to sleep.

As Akahana slowly came into a deep sleep.

WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO

"Mako, what's that...?" Naomi asked.

"Oh girls." Kaneko stood up and smiled. "I think that's a fire alarm! Which means...a fire is happening."

All of them went pale.

Hoshiko immediately shook Himura to wake up but she didn't move. "...who sleeps during a fire...?!" Hoshiko whispered to Emika and followed the others outside. Himura meanwhile, she just adjusted her position and went back to sleep.

When Kaneko joined the other coaches went to investigate, no sign of fire. It only made the coaches look at the kids. "Bokuto...?" The coach of Fukurodani said as he grunted, it was too early. Bokuto popped his head from Washio and looked nervous. "I...I thought it wouldn't go like that..."

Everyone sighed heavily and walked back to the quarters. As the girls arrived, they saw Himura, her hair was disheveled and she was glaring. "I just woke up...and found this sitting in my chest." She pulled a medium-sized lizard.

"Ew, a dead lizard?" Akahana scrunched her nose.

Himura looked at her, "It's dead now." And wiped her lip with her thumb.

~~~~~~

"Morning." Kaori greeted everyone while sending a peace sign, exiting the classroom to change her clothes.

While changing into the practice uniform she always wore, Himura watched as the managers prepared their hair. Most of them were. Only she and Yukie didn't. "You don't like tying your hair, Sara?" Yukie asked. "No biggie. Me too, I don't like tying my hair except for baths." Himura inspected her own cocoa brown hair, it was shorter than Yukie's reddish-brown hair but the differences were subtle.