Chapter 63 : Sports Festival ②

"You tied?!" Yaku pulled his collar and shook him back-and-forth. Teshiro stopped him before any damage could be done any further. "Oh well. I guess you worked pretty hard (for you, anyways), so we'll just call it a win."

"I shall compliment you as well...or so Yukimura said."

'What happened to Yaku-san?'

"Speaking of which, where are all the girls?" Taketora took a drink from the table and sat down next to Lev.

"Getting ready. The girls cheering contest is up next." Lev explained.

"And now for the event we men have all been waiting for, the cheering contest!!" The teachers announced with such joy. Shibayama could see Nekomata, Kaneko and Naoi cheering from the side lines. 'Where were they since the race?' He asked himself.

"Let's have the girls from the east team start us off!"

Taketora cocked his head to the directions of the girls coming from but everyone was shocked by what they saw from their team. Only other girls that didn't join for reasons were cheering on.

There, was Himura and Makoto leading the group with a uniform that they only see biker gangs wear. From the pants to the blazer. Even the headbands.

"Are those boys uniforms...?" Taketora trailed off.

"Yes." Teshiro tried to contain laughter from the expressions of the men.

"Come on!!" Makoto shouted as loud as ever as the other girls like Keiko, Naomi and Hikaru stepped out with mini skirts, pompoms and blazers to cover their torsos. "Everyone!! Say!!"

The boys were speechless.

"E A S T!!"

Lev was clapping his hands innocently.

Taketora couldn't believe his eyes.

Yaku was looking out to that distance.

Teshiro was laughing from the teachers' reactions. He knew from the start. Hikaru was kind enough to spill it to him.

"GO EAST!!"

The girls who weren't participating were at awe and kept clapping their hands on the scene.

"This isn't the kind of cheering I'm used to..."

Taketora turned to look at the west team to see how Fukunaga reacted to the cheering scene. "He's paying attention to a butterfly, why am I not surprise?"

"Don't let them intimidate you, west!!" They heard Fumi's voice from the megaphone.

The boys turned and gasped at the array of cute cheerleader uniforms. The short skirts, the shirts with the word for west on the left taped, the high knee socks and the pompoms.

"Ready, OK?" Fumi was leading the team as she flocked her pompom to the right.

"OK!!"

Himura was caught off-guard by the shouting of the boys. She figured they weren't cheering for them since they weren't cute enough for it. Something that caught her eye was Fumi jumping up-and-down, being caught by Aiko and chanting.

She was even more shocked by the inclusion of Chou at the back. Her short hair was clipped back with a pin. She blushed madly at it. In Himura's eyes, Chou just looked very beautiful.

"Don't let your guard down so easily, Sara." Makoto grabbed her shoulder and covered her eyes. "Don't let Fumi-chan's cutesy charm fool you!!"

"A-Aoike-san!?"