Christmas Bet

Author's note: Only for 18+, skip the post if you're underage. This is a One Shot Collaboration between me and my Co-Admin in Saida Crumbs, Admin Iyel. Merry Christmas Sprites! 🥂🤍💜

————

Friday,

And it's Christmas.

A circle of friends decided to gather for that special night. And so they've decided to throw a small party at Nayeon's house since they've already celebrated at Mina's with their families.

A sleepover. Once again planned by Im Nayeon, The life of the party, and the first one to get drunk and knocked out at every party,

But not tonight. Definitely not for tonight.

Some of her friends have already come, They're wearing a rainbow Christmas hat that doesn't really look like one, it was designed by Jeongyeon. And no, it's not cute at all, especially not cute when she draws a strawberry that looks like a freaking passeh in front of it (Still Chaeyoung wore it thinking that it's not bad at all and it's an art).

Then there was a sudden sound, annoying as the person. Nayeon clunk the spoon against the glass of wine, asking for attention from her friends. And it succeeds, now they're looking at her like she's some sort of an unidentified species.

"Hands on deck" Nayeon informed.

"That fuck does that mean?" Jeongyeon asked, with a grimace on her face.

"I have a great plan--"

A snort.

"Oh please, every plan that came from you is either crazy or way-through-the-jail ideas. No thanks, Im," Jihyo dismissed her sassily, and Nayeon scoffed. Offended.

"Well, one person's objection won't count--"

"I, too, wants to object" Mina raised her hand, wanting to annoy Nayeon more.

"Once again, I'm not asking for anyone's opi--"

"I third the motion" Momo spoke, cutting Nayeon off.

"Alright, I'm gonna kick your asses out of my house, and is there such thing as third motion?!" Nayeon stated between gritted teeth, ready to fight anyone with the spoon she's holding.

"Well, for Momo-unnie, there is" Chaeyoung shrugged.

Then Tzuyu sighed. "Let her be guys, who knows, this time it's a good one, not those worst plans before" it was a surprise to everyone, knowing that Tzuyu always shows annoyance when it comes to Nayeon, but here she is, letting the oldest member. "Unless that's a suicidal plan then I, myself, will be the one who will end you" she added with a smile but eyes were warning Nayeon. And maybe not, still not that sweet.

"A great plan? From Nayeon? Shall we call that a miracle?" Jeongyeon joins in and Nayeon glared at her Girlfriend.

"I SAID ALL HANDS ON DECK FOR THIS PLAN"

------------------

"Am I seeing someone crashing a party?" Momo welcomed the person who has been ringing the doorbell outside.

Sana playfully rolled her eyes, "Shut up, Mo. Between you and I, Nayeon would invite me first"

"I doubt that" Momo stuck out her tongue but opened the door wide for Sana.