I Wish You Are Sober

A/N: Nope, you are not dreaming. This is an update. A quick one shot, I might add

---------------------------

It was late, yet Sana is still outside.

She was starting to get impatient, tapping her foot continously as she waits for the bus to arrive. And the fact that her phone died made it even worst.

Dahyun was probably worried.

A sigh came out of Sana's mouth as she stares blankly at the passing cars.

Dahyun was kind enough to let Sana live with her in her house when the Japanese girl decided it's time to move out from her apartment.

College life was a big challenge for Sana. She was away from her own country and doesn't own a house here in Korea at all,

But she was grateful to meet Dahyun during her college years. They became good friends. Very good friends.

Sana smiles at the memory of Dahyun agreeing to let her stay in her hosuse. She didn't even want her to pay for her stay, but Sana managed to convince Dahyun to share the bills.

The Japanese looks at the chocolate ice cream she brought, smiling even widely.

I hope this makes it up for being late.

Dahyun always open the door for her every time she gets home late from work. Sana don't carry a key at all, in fear of losing it.

It was a bad idea, but the Korean girl convinced her that it does not bother her at all as she struggles to get some sleep too, so Dahyun's usually up late and waits for her.

Dahyun only gets to sleep whenever Sana arrives.

She must've grown into that habit.

Then the bus arrived.

"Finally" Sana mumbled.

—--------------------

Sana has her eyebrows furrowed.

The door was unlocked. Something that rarely happens.

And the lights were still on.

Yet Sanatook careful steps and locks the door.

Maybe she's not home yet…

Only to find the certain Korean girl in the kitchen.

Sana snorted at the sight.

Dahyun has her head down while sitting on the chair, probably asleep. And Sana also noticed the bottle of soju, half empty.

"Drinking without me?" Sana mumbled as she giggles. She approaches Dahyun, squatting to take a look at the sleeping tofu.

Sana giggles at the sight. Dahyun has her eyes shut, eyebrows creased and lips pouting.

"Dahyunie?" She calls her name.

No response.

She gently shakes the latter's knee, "Dahynie, you will hurt your neck"