Office Love Affair

Minatozaki Sana has been working at Myoui's Corporation for two months now.

It wasn't hard for her to adjust knowing that she's known for being a social butterfly since high school. She easily befriended her team where she was assigned.

It was smooth, really, not until her stupid ass did something last week. It shouldn't have been a big deal, since she's known for being clingy and playful towards her team.

Well, not to their Manager, Kim Dahyun.

You see, since the day Sana was interviewed, she has been crushing on one of the interviewers, and she soon found out that it was a Manager once she got in. And she's one of the most trusted employees of Myoui Mina.

So since the day she got on the team, she has been showing her admiration towards the Manager. And of course, they get along very well.

Kim Dahyun, or should she call her, Manager Kim. A great leader to their team. A little strict, but warm-hearted.

And Sana regretted everything she did that night when their team decided to drink at their favorite bar.

That one stupid night...

[Flashback]

Their table was surprisingly the loudest among everyone in the Bar. Most of them were already drunk, except for Dahyun who still look sober. She has been keeping an eye on their Boss, Myoui Mina, who sat beside her and was already drunk. It is a rare sight since she's known for being quiet and perfectionist at their work.

And Sana has been eyeing the two, watching how Dahyun's grumbling and stopping their Boss from drinking much.

"Miss Kim, you should drink more. Isn't it unfair that you're still sober?" Said Im Nayeon, talking with her hiccups.

"Right, your glass is still full," Said Yoo Jeongyeon, pointing the glass.

"What--you just filled that up seconds ago," Dahyun said in disbelief.

"Huh, I don't even remember" Jeongyeon grins.

"Oh please, she had to take care of the Mother of all Mothers" Said Park Jihyo who was speaking in a slur.

"Is that me?" Mina giggles as she heard that. Dahyun could only facepalm.

"I should get you a water, Miss Myoui" Said Dahyun, she stood up and left them.

And Sana didn't waste her chance to follow their Manager, and their team didn't seem to notice it.

She was trying to walk fast, but her steps seems to be heavier than usual. She shook her head and inhaled deeply, watching Dahyun who stopped at the counter to ask for cold water.

A grin flashed on Sana's face, she fixed her hair before she approached the Korean Manager. Dahyun immediately noticed her, "Miss Minatozaki, are you here to get some water?" She asks with a smile.