Just Got Hitched

A/N: Hi, Readers.

-----------------

In a School Cafeteria,

"God, the burgers are to die for" Chaeyoung dramatically stated after swallowing a big bite.

"--That you wouldn't probably care if you choke to death" Jeongyeon commented, watching her in amusement.

"And the other one here looks like this will be her last meal" Tzuyu added, pointing to Dahyun.

The mono-lidded Korean coughed, choking on her food.

"Cool your heels, damn" Jeongyeon chuckles and hands her a bottle of water.

"More like, cool her insoles" Tzuyu jests, making Chaeyoung laugh.

"What's with the roast?" Dahyun pouts. "I haven't eaten breakfast and I was rushing here."

"For what? There's nothing special today" Chaeyoung stated, "It's just another school event or whatever."

"You're just saying that because no one's dragging you out to any booths" Jeongyeon butts in.

"Shall we put her to jail booth?" Tzuyu suggests, making them laugh.

"They don't arrest kids--" but Dahyun was cut off by someone at the back.

"Kim Dahyun?"

The three of them looked at Dahyun's behind, which got Dahyun to do the same.

Park Jihyo. A class president from Section A was looking at the paper she's holding.

"Uh-oh, a school violation?" Jeongyeon jests.

"Jail booth?

"Wha-- What did I even do?" Dahyun panics, looking at her three friends as if they know what's going on.

"Nothing serious" Jihyo spoke with a smile. "You just have to come with me."

"F-For what?"

All of them looked at the Class President in both confusion and anticipation.

"Marriage"

MARRIAGE WHAT?!

"Excuse me what?" Dahyun felt like she just misheard it. There's no way she's talking about that booth.

But then Jihyo held her wrist, pulling her to stand up from her seat.

"Marriage, Dahyun-ssi" Jihyo repeated. "I don't really have much time because there are another two pairs I have to get. So please just come with me or--"

"But why me?" Dahyun was in confusion, trying to pull her arm from Jihyo's hold.

She looked at her friends for help. But what did she expect? They're just holding back their laugh, finding her situation funny. Of course, the devils.

"With whom?" Chaeyoung asks. She looks so interested that Dahyun just wants to kick her ass. Tzuyu was just drinking her milkshake, unbothered.

Jihyo looked back at the paper to check who Dahyun was paired for.

"Ahh, Minatozaki Sana."

Tzuyu spat on her drink.

"MINATOZAKI WHAT?!"

-----------------------