U TURN

Kim Dahyun has been that obedient and responsible daughter. A top student. And a great friend.

After graduating college, she didn't waste time getting the job she has been dreaming of, and it wasn't a surprise for her to get in that effortlessly.

If there's one thing that Dahyun had missed during her teenage years -- even now that she's 26.

It's for not having...

A girlfriend.

She would sometimes wonder why she can't really get into a relationship. It seems easy for everyone to meet new people and date, and it's not like being gay is still new to everyone.

Dahyun is not that picky nor anti-social. She's been friends with almost everyone, and that might be one of the reasons why she can't get a girlfriend…

She treats everyone equally. Or at least she thought.

Or it could be because she wasn't used to it, no, scratch that, she doesn't even know how to flirt in the first place. She could feel her ancestors' disappointment up there. A useless lesbean, that's how Chaeyoung calls her.

But she had few crushes, and she almost -- almost, got a girlfriend. Unfortunately, if she's in between fight or flight, she'd rather run away.

Her reason: They're too pretty... intimidating.

That doesn't stop her friends from helping her get laid a girlfriend.

And speaking of the children of Satan,

She heard the bell ring from outside, followed by the loud voice of Chaeyoung as if someone's house just got on fire.

"Jesus, you don't have to yell like someone's grilling you" Dahyun hissed as soon as she opened the door.

It wasn't just Chaeyoung, behind her was the walking Eiffel Tower, Chou Tzuyu.

"And Hello to you too, Couch Potato" Chaeyoung cheekily said, stepping inside like she owns the place.

"I told you, we could just get rid of this smurf for a better and peaceful life" Tzuyu stated and handed Dahyun a box of pizza.

"It's fine as long as you're here to balance her insanity, but please do remind me of getting rid of her"

"You two are stuck with me, bear with it" Chaeyoung smugly said as soon as she slumped herself on the couch.

"Unfortunately" Tzuyu mumbled and joined Chaeyoung.

"Remove your damn baby shoes, Chaeyoung" Dahyun frowns, placing the pizza on the table.

"And place it beside your stack of insoles? Okay" Chaeyoung immediately runs away from Dahyun before she could choke her while Tzuyu's dying from cackling.

"So, what do you need?" Dahyun broke the comfortable silence.

Chaeyoung gasped in offense, "Yah, can't we just hang out with our caveman?"