Make A Move

"Are you really sure that you're not coming with us?" Jeongyeon leaned on Dahyun's room door and crossed her arms as she faced her younger sister, Kim Dahyun.

Dahyun rolled her eyes. Her Older Sister's been asking her that for the nth time, it is getting annoying. She rolled over her bed to face her sister lazily.

"Seriously, Unnie? I said I'm fine" She groggily answered, a frown on her face. "I don't wanna go thirdwheeling there with you and your Japanese girlfriend. And it's not like you really wanted me there, I know you wanna solo your Momo" She rolled her eyes again.

Jeongyeon laughed. "Right. I don't really wanna see your face, at least give me a day not to" Jeongyeon showed a grimace. "But I don't want you here alone. How about you go visit your friends? or invite them over here?" Jeongyeon suggested.

Dahyun understood Jeongyeon. Despite acting like an annoying Older Sister, she sure is thoughtful as fuck.

"Chaeng has a date with her girlfriend, and the others have their plans already, and really, Unnie.....I'm fine here. More than fine that you won't be here for tomorrow" She jokingly stated. 

Jeongyeon scoffed in the offense." Besides, it's not like I'm outgoing or whatever" Dahyun threw one of her pillows and hitting Jeongyeon's face.

Jeongyeon threw it back but Dahyun dodged it. "I'm fine really. Just get the hell out of here before I kick your ass out of my room" Dahyun playfully glared at her sister who still standing at her door.

She saw how Jeongyeon pursed her lips, but it didn't take a second when she showed a big grin on her face. Oh no... That smells likes trouble...

"NO" Dahyun automatically said.

"But -I haven't said anything---" Jeongyeon tried to read out as she stepped inside Dahyun's room. Dahyun stood up just to push her sister out of her room.

"No and No. Whatever that is, it's a BIG FAT NO" but Jeongyeon was fighting to get inside pushing Dahyun and herself back in Dahyun's room.

"Can you at least hear me out?" Jeongyeon whined. "I swear you would like it" Jeongyeon showed a big grin to look believable, but it just made her more suspicious. "Come on, please?" She showed her gross puppy eyes to Dahyun.

"Dude, the fuck are you doing? That doesn't have an effect on me like how it affects Momo. Just go away and bury your annoying face on your grave" Dahyun tried to push Jeongyeon, but heck, Dahyun knows Jeongyeon's stronger and heavy than she is, so she gave up.

Dahyun sighed and halfheartedly looked at her sister who is grinning in victory. She crossed her arms.

"Okay, I'll give you five seconds" She spoke without a hint of excitement.

"What----five? are you kidding---"

"Four"

"Wait---what the fuck are--"

"Three"

"Fuck---How about I'll sET YOU UP ON A DATE WITH MOMO'S SISTER?" Jeongyeon asked in such a rush, feeling out of breath. She really did buy the counting of Dahyun. Idiot.

Dahyun stopped counting, almost choked on her saliva. She looked at Jeongyeon as if her sister just said something that would alter Dahyun's life in a second.

"What?!" Dahyun asked in shock. Her sharp mono lidded eyes widened, mouth apart.

"What?" Jeongyeon asked innocently. "I know you know her already. It would be a good idea to set you two on a date----"