U TURN (Sequel)

A/N: Looking at the title of this chapter, this is the sequel of that one shot "U Turn", a lot of readers from aff (asianfanfic) wanted a sequeal and so here it is. If you forgot how it goes, you can re-read it :D. That's all, ty.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The couple couldn't make it to their supposedly date for their anniversary because both of them were busy,

But this sudden late night dinner in the middle of their living room made Sana so much happy.

Even after her tiring work, Dahyun really did an effort to prepare at least a lovely dinner for the both and some romantic music playing on the background for this special celebration.

The kids were already asleep as they have school tomorrow, though they really wanted to greet the both of them.

Well, they left cute letters for their parents, an appreciation letter for being the best moms they could ever have.

Dahyun smiled widely after the final spin she did with Sana as they danced in the middle of their living room.

"Happy fourth anniversary, Dahyunie" Sana softly said after their slow dance.

"Happy anniversary, love" She kissed her head,“I love you” Dahyun added mindlessly as she stares into Sana’s eyes.

The Japanese woman rests her warm face on Dahyun's shoulder, both hands wrapped around her neck.

She sighed in contentment, "How did I ever get so lucky to be dating you?"

"I should be the one asking you that" Dahyun replied with a chuckle.

"Look at us acting like some high schoolers right now" Sana as she faces the latter again.

"Well, you make me feel like a teenager"

"I could tell" Sana looks at the box of chocopies and a bouquet of red roses for her, "You could have gifted me a vacuum cleaner"

"Really?" Dahyun blinks innocently, believing the latter. That made Sana laugh loudly.

"I'm just kidding, Dahyunie" She stifles her laugh, "Unless?"

"Noted" Dahyun grabs Sana's hands before kissing both of her knuckles, "And blender?"

"No, oh my god" Sana giggles, playfully smacking Dahyun's shoulder, "You bought one just a month ago, it still works"

The Korean woman just smiled as she stares at her lovingly.

Seeing her lover smile in pure joy, and the way how she appreciates every little thing just gives Dahyun more reasons why she should be in this forever,

Why she's so lucky to be in this with Sana,

With the kids,

And just with what's happening in her life right now.

Dahyun wants to say something to her, itching to say it to her,

But she couldn't.

Not right now.

At least now right now.