Do Hitmen Hit Girls?

"They finally arrived, Young Lady"

Son Chaeyoung and Kim Dahyun entered the office of their Boss' daughter.

They were called by their Boss, informing them they're about to be given a task but not by the Boss himself, but by his Daughter. A surprising one.

Both of them never really had the chance to see the daughter of the Japanese Businessman. This would be their first time meeting her, but this is not what they're actually thinking, they're thinking for some possible reasons why they're called by the daughter of their Boss. And why did she choose them?

And maybe they could come up with some reasons. Obvious reasons. 

They're hitmen, so they could be possibly ordered to kill someone.

And now they're here, facing the woman who was sitting on an expensive swivel chair, looking gorgeous with that small smirk on her face, "Take a seat" She informed the two.

Chaeyoung and Dahyun shared a look before taking a seat on the single couches. They're sitting across each other, but their face was looking at the Young Lady.

The Japanese woman individually gave them a small envelope. "I know you both know what's your purpose here," Said the Young Lady as she watched the two checking the information that was in the envelope. "They are your targets"

"She looks really familiar though." Chaeyoung murmurs to herself. She isn't sure where she had seen her from but she surely looks very familiar.

And then Dahyun gasped at the sudden realization. "Wait, isn't this your best friend?" Dahyun spoke as she showed the picture of the Minatozaki Sana, A friend of the Japanese woman.

"Oh...so this is Myoui Mina?" Chaeyoung looks puzzled.

Both of the hitmen looked at the Japanese woman that was in front of them, she gave them a small smile. "Yes"

"Then why...why do you want them dead?" Dahyun asks, she was just curious about it. Why would she kill her friends?

The Japanese woman chuckled, leaning her back against the backres, "As far as I remember, I didn't hire you to ask questions, Miss Kim." 

Dahyun immediately shut her mouth while Chaeyoung's trying not to laugh.

"Just do your job. The faster, the better" The Japanese crossed her arms, "And since both of you are going to work separately, should I give an extra deal?" She smirked.

Chaeyoung and Dahyun once again shared a look. As if both were thinking that the Japanese woman is interesting.

"What would it be?" Chaeyoung asked.

"The first one who can finish the target will receive a bonus. How about that?" And the Japanese woman's smirk widened as she saw both of the hitmen's jaw dropped. "I know you two are best of friends, and since this is all business, I just want to at least spice up your friendship"

"Well, that's music to my ears" Chaeyoung grins,

"That wouldn't be a problem, Ma'am. This can be an exercise for the both of us" Dahyun smirked and stood up. She then offered her hand to the Young lady for a handshake, "It's a deal"