Mr.Bartender

Minatozaki Sana, a college student, majoring in psychology is sure tired. Very fucking tired that she's starting to think of giving up college but hell no. She can't. after all of her suffering and lack of sleep, she deserves to graduate.

Sana wasn't just complaining about college life, but also of having a lonely life. You see, after she was roommates with her bestfriend Momo since freshman but after Momo dated that Tall guy named Tzuyu, Momo decided to move with Tzuyu, leaving Sana alone in their dorm. Momo apologizing countless times. She can't argue about that, I mean, she was glad that Momo finally found someone. Actually, Sana envied her friend's love life. Tzuyu might be sometimes stoic and a not-so talkative guy but he was genuine to Momo, and a very fucking loyal guy.

Sana's been single since sophomore because of the complicated relationship she once had with Mark, who by the way is a player in both basketball and girls. She broke up with him because he cheated, complaining why Sana can't be like those girls who let their boyfriends use them as sex buds. Sana never wanted to be with someone like that. Heck, she will never let a guy like that come into her life. She's having trust issues, so dating wasn't on her mind these past few years, tho a lot of guys were trying to hit on her, she didn't give them an opportunity.

So to save her life from being lonely and shitty, she always goes to that bar just a few blocks away from her apartment. It wasn't that popular but wasn't that underrated either. But every weekend, it's always crowded, but Sana always goes there every chance she gets because she needs to get away from negativity and stop facing big piles of papers and school stuff.

Sana was wearing a fitted dark blue shirt, it gave justice to her curvy body, it was tucked in a short shorts and a black converse. Sana is not planning on getting a lot of attention by wearing such very revealing clothes, tho she doesn't need to wear revealing and sexy clothes to get attention, she just need to exist and the world will go for a war to get her. And her hair fall down, it did give justice. I surrender, your honor. Case closed.

As Sana entered the bar, as expected, it wasn't that crowded since it's Wednesday, but Sana could see the pack of guys in the corner, drinking and laughing, then some guys aged the 40s and some people dancing on the dance floor, but then Sana's attention was caught by a certain guy in the counter, an unfamiliar guy. A bartender. Sana has never seen this guy before.

The last time she checked, it was Son Chaeyoung who is always in charge every night. Okay? Sana didn't expect this but walked through the counter.
But as she walked closer and closer, the bartender's face is getting clearer and clearer, and Sana's breathing is getting heavier and heavier because damn, Sana is sure as hell that this new guy is damn attractive.

Sharp mono lidded eyes, pointed nose, plump fucking pink lips, pale skin and muscular. His dark hair was pushed back, making her look like a freaking hot vampire, and Sana never knew Bartender's uniform could be this hot. His long sleeved uniform was rolled up to his elbow, one button of it's polo was opened. Sana shook her head. She must have been staring for too long.

The bartender was busy wiping the glasses with tissues, Sana sat silently on one of the stools outside the counter. Sana doesn't know why she's suddenly nervous. Very unusual. She was never like this to Chaeyoung tho, maybe because this guy is new to Sana's eyes.

But Sana's thoughts were cut off when the bartender talked,

"Lovely night to you, ma'am" The attractive bartender spoke, looking at Sana with his bright smile.

Sana almost fell from her chair. Sana wasn't ready at his greetings, but she cleared her throat, composing herself, and smiled back at the bartender, a shy one