Girl Best Friend

Author: I know you missed reading my one shots (rofl) so hope you enjoy this one shot of Saida.

--------------------

A paper landed and hits Kim Dahyun's head while she was busy writing the notes her Professor discussed,

She turned looked behind her just to see her grinning best friend, Minatozaki Sana,

She's been friends with her since Sana transferred from Japan, if Dahyun could remember, it's the time where they're still freshmen, new and young, and despite having different nationalities, 

they still find a lot of ways to communicate and understand each other, until Sana learned Korean, of course, with the help of Dahyun, now Sana's even more fluent than any Korean.

"What?" Dahyun asked in a muted tone, no sign of annoyance. The Korean's too used to the Japanese dorky side.

Instead of answering Dahyun, she only pointed to the paper she threw on Dahyun that is now placed under the Korean's desk. Sana was wiggling her eyebrows with those stupid smiles of hers.

Dahyun took it despite her confusion and opened the crumpled paper.

The Korean's face immediately frowned as soon as she finished reading the nonsense and messy hand-written words of Minatozaki Sana,

The written words were 'Go on a blind date with me, I could set you up',

And Dahyun, without any hesitation, threw the paper back on Sana, hitting Sana's forehead.

Sana was taken aback, she wasn't ready for that. "What the---" but before she could even finish, she saw the x sign of Dahyun's index fingers above her head, indicating a "No".

"Yah" The Japanese whisper-shouted on the back of Korean's head as she leaned herself, scooting her chair with her. "Are you really stupid?" She asked in frustration, frowning even though Dahyun wouldn't see it.

The Korean didn't dare look back, eyes glued back on her notebook, giving her best friend a shrug.

"Well, blind date sounds stupid" Dahyun answered back without looking at her best friend.

Sana huffed, but then pouted. "Seriously? you didn't even ask me who would be our possible dates" Sana's already glaring on Dahyun's back, the latter wasn't fazed at all.

"You're not supposed to know who your date is, that's why it's called blind date, Squirrel"  Dahyun rolled her eyes "and please, remember Im Nayeon?" Dahyun scoffed, and even though Sana couldn't see the Korean's face, she could already tell that she's frowning. "How many blind stupid dates have I attended? Five? Ten? I do remember she was the last person tho. Did you forget how she just called me that I look homeless? Because I was wearing those baggy clothes?!" Now Dahyun finally turned to face her best friend, a frown on her face, eyebrows knitted, eyes got  smaller than ever. Obviously offended by Nayeon.

Sana almost snorted, almost. 

She doesn't want to offend her best friend either, but she indeed looks homeless sometimes, or even an old man because of her choice of clothes, but she still looks adorable. Too adorable that it actually suits Dahyun. Fluffy and Comfy.

"Don't laugh at me, Minatozaki" she firmly stated as the Japanese lost it, now cackling in front of the Korean girl.

"I'm sorry" she wasn't. "But she was just telling the truth---"

"I know that" Dahyun grumbled. "If that's her kind of standard in choosing a partner then I'm out. How much more if she meets all my flaws and imperfections?"  She whined like a kid. "And see me drowning myself in the couch eating ramen?".