Toi et moi

Dahyun felt a soft pat on her cheek,

"Dahyunie…"

Dahyun groans, eyes still closed.

"It's time to wake up, love" there she heard a giggle, "Sleepy head, please wake up"

And so Dahyun slowly blinks her eyes, adjusting from the sun light peeking through the window,

And as soon as she got to see a clearer view,

There she saw the most beautiful girl sitting right next to her, smiling dearly as she looks at Dahyun.

"Good morning" Dahyun groggily greets with a stupid smile on her face.

"Good morning, love" Sana was glowing under the sun light,

And oh god,

How could she be this beautiful?

"Today is the day, Dahyunie"

—---------------------

"Ah, the last one on the bucket list is going to be 'that pretty looking place', which you chose"

Sana tilts her head cutely, "I remember that one, do you?"

"Yes, love" Dahyun smiles, "You were randomly pointing out places we passed by"

"Right" The Japanese giggled, "That's the last on the list?"

Pursing her lips, Dahyun nods. "Yeah, we should put more after this, don't you think?"

Sana hummed, admiring as she looks at Dahyun frowning face. "But you should decide this time"

"Eh?" Dahyun looks up, "You know I suck when it comes to this"

"I'm sure I will love whatever you'll put there" Sana reassures, "My Dahyunie is the best"

"Yeah, yeah sure" She playfully rolls her eyes, "But you are still the best planner"

"It's time for you to do the same"

—--------------------

"You look so excited" Dahyun chuckles.

Sana was humming happily, sitting across her lover as she watches Dahyun eat.

"Of course, I'm so excited for our last bucket list"

"Have you packed your stuff though?"

Sana tilts her head cutely, "I don't have to, right?"

"What do you mean?"

"It's already in your backpack, love"

"You–" Dahyun playfully glares at Sana, "You're lucky I love you"

Sana laughs lightly, "I'm so lucky you love me"

—---------------------