What is Dahyun's Greatest Gift?

"Aaah" She gasped for some air as the warm and wet feeling of the Korean's tongue continued to explore every inch of her skin. "God" She sighed, tightly gripping the Korean's hair by her fingers.

Sharp eyes stared at her intently. "Did you like it?" She said those words with a smirk on her face,

But then a sound of alarm clock lingered the entire room of Sana,

She automatically pushed herself to sit on her bed, gasping for some air with wide eyes. She looked at every corner of her room.

A dream.

A wet fucking dream.

"What the fuck" Sana mumbled under her breath, now the pictures on her head with the person she's with on her wet dream played her mind.

She tangled her hair by her hands, pulling and gripping it, hoping it disappears because fuck, It's not funny at all.

For fuck's sake, she was dreaming of having sex,

with her best friend.

Sana groaned and slumped back to her bed, staring at the ceiling.

Warm and wet tongue exploring every inch of her body, hands gripping on her thighs, eyes darted on her like she's some sort of prey, and then a very sensual voice spoke,

"Did you like it?"

"Go the fuck away!" Sana shouted out of frustration and just as the door opened revealing her roommate slash childhood friend Momo, who was shocked, chicken leg on her hand.

"Wow. You didn't just tell me to go the fuck away, did you?" Momo said with an amused expression, she wasn't mad at all, was just surprised by Sana's sudden outburst

Sana sighed, shaking her head to shoo away her lewd thoughts. "It's not for you. Just....whatever" Sana dismissed it and Momo only shrugged her shoulders, now sitting on Sana's chair near her study table.

"Ans why are you here?" Sana asked her Japanese friend, who by the way is busy munching her food. It's not like she cares why she barged in, Momo always barges in without any permission,

Sana just wants to get rid of the dream. That wet dream. A very sinful dream to dream.

Momo finally gave attention to the messy-haired Minatozaki Sana, eyebrows furrowed. "Don't you dare tell me that you forgot about our precious baby's birthday?" Now Momo's eyebrows were raised suspiciously.

Sana's eyes widened in realization. Oh hell no.

Momo noticed Sana's shocked expression, so she faked a gasped, dramatically, and covered her mouth. "Oh my god, Sattang. How dare you?" Momo dramatically said as if she was just hurt and offended.

Sana groaned, rolled her eyes, and threw a pillow on Momo's face. "Stop. I did not forget her birthday, okay?" She defensively said. Momo chuckled mockingly, hugging the pillow.

"Liar" She faked a glare. "How dare you forget our Dubu's birthday, you jerk" Momo hissed, stood up, and threw the pillow back to Sana's face. Ooooof--

"You better get ready for the birthday party tonight. She's hoping that we'll attend" Momo glared at her again.

Sana shut her eyes, cursing under her breath, but before Momo could fully go outside, she paused and faced Sana again.

"And oh, don't forget a present for our Tofu. She might not ask for presence, we still give her because she does that too" Momo reminding Sana. And then the door closed.