I was supposed to be the one building the bridge

"Oh fuck" Kim Taehyung kept repeating those words as he watched someone outside Dahyun's window. "She's here. She's fucking here--"

"Can you shut up for a moment?" Dahyun groaned in irritation. Her brother just barged into her room just to watch the person he has been waiting for since the vacation started.

Taehyung faced her with a big grin. "I told you, she's having a vacation here" He stated with such excitement, and Dahyun rolled her eyes at her brother.

"And? Of course, she's gonna have a vacation here. Her parents are from here" Dahyun uttered and turned the swivel chair she's sitting to face the laptop screen and work back on something.

"But she rarely comes here" Taehyung stated and continued watching outside the window where his crush was.

"Because she's a city girl, coming here in this town would just bore her" Dahyun boredly stated as if that was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Then I'll change that. I would make her vacation memorable" He dreamily stated and Dahyun couldn't help but snort at that.

"You're gone nuts. How would you even do that?" She faced him again, wearing an amused face.

"I'm gonna tour her around the town"

"Does she even know you?"

"Of course, we attend the same University"

"And? Are you assuming she knows every person in the University?"

"I--well, it's--"

"You can't even approach her"

"Fuck" Taehyung ruffled his hair. He hates that his little sister is right.

He looked at the window once again, "It's not that easy," he said as he stared at the object of his affection,

Minatozaki Sana, A Cheerleading Captain in JYPU, A Sweetheart, and a Social butterfly were outside her parent's house, she seems like talking to someone over the phone while looking around. 

God,  Sana looked so amazing in her tight jeans and crop top that hugged her in all the right places.

"You're such a loser" Dahyun commented while shaking her head. "And if she knows you, she probably heard about the rumors that you're a heartbreaker" Taehyung immediately faced her with a glare.

"I'm not!" He whined.

"Yeah? I doubt that" Dahyun teased.

"I was just..I just..I'm looking for the right person" He pouted that Dahyun had to show a cringe reaction at him. "I know it won't be easy to approach her" He sighed and leaned his side against the wall as he looked outside the window, "And hates straightforward guys. So…" and he faced Dahyun once again with a smile.

Dahyun raised her eyebrows in question, "What?"

"I'm gonna ask for your help" 

"Never in a million years" Dahyun turned her swivel chair once again and ignored her annoying brother. "Don't you dare drag me along with your stupid ideas or I'm gonna kick you out of this room right now" she grumbled.

"Aww come on" He whined and walked towards Dahyun to shake her swivel chair, "You're just going to be my wingman. Help me giving her gifts while I remain as a mystery for a while"