Stop the tease and just get it on

"You can kiss me whenever you want"

that was the last words Sana said to Dahyun.

After that moment, Sana was starting to ignore Dahyun, or was she avoiding Dahyun?
And actually, it bothered Dahyun. A lot.

It was supposed to be a normal Sana day for her, for Sana who keeps teasing and flirting with her but heck, there was something at that moment.

When Sana said those words, her eyes were glinting, unreadable expression. Just looking at Dahyun, but Dahyun,

Dahyun didn't dare to move, didn't inch closer to kiss Sana, didn't speak. She just stared at her, intently, reading Sana if she was being serious or was just goofing around until Sana left her without a word, walking away without a glance.

"Fucking hell" Dahyun mumbled underneath the pillow she covered her face
Dahyun was mad.

Mad at Sana for leaving her hanging and mad at herself for not doing anything. Such a useless lesbian.

But Dahyun wasn't supposed to kiss her co-member, wasn't supposed to kiss a friend. Hell, they're in a fucking Girl group.

If Dahyun kissed Sana that time, everything might have been ruined. Their career, their friendship with the girls, and their hearts.

What if Sana was just playing around that time?

Dahyun would look stupid for taking the bait, right?

But what if it wasn't?

What if Sana was serious?

What if Sana was feeling the same as Dahyun?

Dahyun threw the pillow on the wall with annoyance, making Chaeyoung flinched from sleeping, but luckily, didn't wake up.

That was three days ago tho.

But that three days, Dahyun can barely sleep, can barely process everything, can barely cooperate with their practices.

And knowing that Sana is ignoring her, it's driving her insane.

She missed Sana. Her hugs. Her kisses on her cheeks. Her smooth lines and winks.
Dahyun sighed.

She wished Sana didn't say the words at all. Making Dahyun feel those weird things on her stomach. Making her heartbeats race like a horse.

Sana shouldn't have said that at all. Then maybe. Just maybe, they're not this distant at all. And they're just being goofy around each other like their usual.

Dahyun pushed herself from her bed. Sat down and stared at the clock ticking. 1:21 am. It's late

Now she's wide awake.

She gets out of her bed. Maybe chocolate milk would help her self to sleep.

She silently opened the door, hoping the maknaes would not awake which they did not.
The living room was dark, so was the kitchen, but it didn't stop Dahyun from walking through the kitchen. She's desperate to sleep and forget Sana telling her that she can kiss her whenever she wants.

Fuck, I said stop, Dahyun scolded herself mentally.

But as Dahyun entered the kitchen, she almost scream and jump out of the kitchen as she saw a back figure of someone leaning on the counter.

It was Sana, with a glass in her hand. She didn't flinch at all. Just looked at Dahyun with amusement.

"You scared me" Dahyun mumbled, caressing her chest from a heart attack.