The Cat is out of the Bag

"Myungsoo, you better walk just beside me, you hear me?" Kim Dahyun spoke to her six years old brother who was gripping on the hem of her sweater, she then answered the call that's been ringing for a minute now.

She sighed as soon as she saw who the caller was. Why is she calling right now when I'm in the middle of buying groceries?

"Bro" Dahyun half-heartedly answered, "If this is another bad joke, it's either I'm ending this call or our friendship" She heard Son Chaeyoung chuckling on the other line. Dahyun then let her other hand push the shopping cart and looked at the shelves.

"Nah, I  just wanna inform you that I was at Mina's house" she mentioned her Girlfriend.

"And? That's good for you, you finally met her parents"

"And that's the problem, her Father was okay with me, even complimented my tattoos but…" Chaeyoung trailed purposely, "Her Mother does look like she hates me"

Dahyun frowned at that, "And what made you say so?"

"Bruhh, she kept sighing in front of me, rolling her eyes every time I talk and she was telling me to wear long sleeves next time" Dahyun couldn't help but snort at her best friend's complaint.

"Oh God, we both know you hate that kind of parents, it's like always the main issue why you break up with your exes"

Chaeyoung sighed, "Damn right."

“So you’re gonna break up with her? I hope not” Dahyun said out of concern, because heck, Dahyun is hundred percent approved when it comes to Mina as her bro's Girlfriend. She's kind and beautiful. Rich but down to earth. And she does appreciate Chaeyoung a lot.

“Not a damn chance” Chaeyoung firmly answered that Dahyun smiled at that. "Also, Mina told me not to give a care about her Mother since she doesn't like her either" and they let out a chuckle at that.

Dahyun reached for the detergent bar, "Actually, it's not really the right time to call me, Chaeng." she successfully took the detergent bar, "I'm in the grocery store with my…..brother" She looked beside her and was surprised to see no one beside her, "What the fuck"

"Why?"

"My brother's gone...hold up" she mumbled and starts walking back where she was before, looking around and calling for his name.

"What the hell, how did you even lose him?!"

"You were calling me and I forgot about him" Dahyun hissed and placed the shopping cart near the counter to talk to the cashier, "I'll talk to you later" And ended the call with Chaeyoung. "Uhh, Hi, did you see a kid passing by? Height's around my waist. He's wearing a jacket and a beanie" and the cashier pursed her lips for a second, thinking.

"I think I saw him walking out from the exit"

Fuck.

"Thank you" and she hurriedly left the shopping cart for a while and proceeded to go outside.

-----------------

Dahyun was obviously panicking as she went outside the grocery store. It was raining, and she hopes that her brother was carrying his little umbrella since she did not see it either.

Where the heck did that kid go?

And with a few more steps,