I Could Ride A Bike With You

Author: This story is based on the song 'If I could ride a bike by Chevy', but the song was tragic lol but the story is not because I prefer happy endings. Listen to it while reading this.

------------

(14 year old Dahyun and 13 year old Chaeyoung, and 15 year old Sana)

[Park]

Dahyun tried to pedal as fast as she could so just she could chase her best friend Chaeyoung, who is already ahead of her. Her jaw clenched and lips pressed together as she concentrated on riding the bike not until the chain of her bike got lost its connection with the chainring. She almost stumbles but luckily she's good at balancing. Her pedal's spinning nonstop but the wheels are already slowing down.

Dahyun cursed under her breath but then chuckled. She almost stumbles. She used her feet to stop the bike, but then pouted when she saw the sight of Chaeyoung riding her bike slowly disappearing. Chaeyoung didn't notice Dahyun stopped.

She sighed as she looked at the loss chain, hanging on the chainring. Dahyun looked around hoping no one saw her embarrassing state. No one's arou----

Her eyes widened as she spotted someone, not too far away from her, sitting on the bench, watching Dahyun's bike then Dahyun's eyes.

Oh...wow, Dahyun thought as she finally had a clear view of the girl's face

Beautiful as fuck. Wait, did the sun disappeared up the sky and moved on to the girl's eyes because wow, she has bright eyes.

Dahyun shook her head. What is she thinking tho?

Dahyun shyly waved her hand at the girl. The unknown girl noticed that Dahyun was waving at her so she smiled sweetly and waved back.

Ooooof. Dahyun thinks she dropped something. Her heart.

And before she could even say something, the very beautiful stranger stood up, now walking in Dahyun's direction. She felt her heart beating faster and forgot what breathing means.

She's getting closer and closer. Prettier and prettier. Dahyun almost squeaked as the girl stopped just a foot away from her, still wearing her illegally pretty smile. Fucking hell. Is she allowed to exist in this world? She doesn't look like a human, but a Goddes---

"Hi" The soft-spoken girl spoke, Dahyun felt her stomach dropped

"He-Hell..Hi" Dahyun unconsciously waved her hand again, making the girl giggle.

"I'm Sana. I'm Japanese, if you noticed" The beautiful flower a.k.a Sana shyly chuckled making Dahyun smile dumbly

"Oh. I'm Dub--Dahyun, Korean" Dahyun almost slapped herself for almost saying Dubu, the nickname that was given by Chaeyoung. Sana showed a look of confusion as she raised her eyebrows cutely with mouth slightly apart

"DubDahyun? Am I, right?" She spoke with anticipation. Dahyun pressed her lips together , trying not to laugh at her own stupidity

"Ah, I mean Dahyun, Dahyun Dahyun" Dahyun absentmindedly wrote her name on the air with her finger, making Sana smile widely. And Dahyun is sure she heard her muttered a 'cute'

"Okay, Dahyun Dahyun. So uh, what are you gonna do with that?" Sana's attention was brought back to the white bicycle that was helped by the kickstand. Dahyun immediately remembered that

"O-Oh! right. It's easy. I'll just be going to put it back on the chainring" Dahyun explained and squatted and picked up the chain.

"You'll get your hands dirty, Dahyun-ssi" Sana spoke with concern. Dahyun almost blushed at her name being called by this beautiful creature. Her name sounds so soft coming out from her.