Three Wishes

[Warning: Only for 18+. Skip this chapter if you're underage]

---------------

It all started with the game Truth or Dare that turned into a ridiculous three wishes,

It's Momo's birthday and they're all in her apartment, spending her birthday with just her circle of friends,

And the mouth of the bottle pointed at Sana, and then she giggled.

Nayeon was the one who was spinning the bottle, but then she looked at the Birthday girl, Momo.

"Sana" Nayeon grinned, and Sana spoke a 'yeah?' with the same grin as Nayeon's. "Since you love challenges and it's Momo's birthday…" their friends anticipated on Nayeon's another hilarious idea. "How about you grant three wishes of Momo's? Are you on it?" Nayeon challenged her with raised eyebrows.

Dahyun chuckled and looked at her Girlfriend. She knows Sana would probably be on it.

"And why would I do that?" Sana challenged her too, looking at Nayeon then to her best friend Momo.

"Because it's my birthday, and you love me" Momo smugly answered, and everyone cackled.

Sana shook her head in amusement, eyes were all on her, waiting for an answer. She sighed in defeat. "That's a bolt from the blue, but sure, since it's Momo's birthday I'm on it" Some were laughing, some were amused, and Jeongyeon was heard calling Sana a 'dumbass'. "I trust you, Momo" Sana firmly stated at Momo who just giggled.

"Trust me, Sattang" and Momo winked. "But I have one condition" Momo added.

"Oh come on, you already have three wishes" Jihyo stated with amusement but was actually interested in it.

"The three wishes I'll ask for Sana….she will be the only one who would know about it" Momo grinned at how everyone groaned and muttered an 'unfair'.

"Yah! I was the one who suggested, at least let me be an exemption---"

"No" Momo ended her, and Nayeon could only grumble and whine.

"A Good luck for Sana" Mina muttered, a little tipsy, she was just smiling the entire time at how ridiculous her friends are.

Sana looked at her chuckling Girlfriend beside her.

"You're dead" Dahyun spoke at her with a grin.

"I know, baby, but I know you'll be here for me* and Sana winked before she walked through Momo, waiting for her to whisper her three wishes.

"It just made me realize how dumb your Girlfriend is" Tzuyu muttered beside Dahyun, and the latter just laughed at the youngest.

Sana really did agree without any condition. A thing she for the people she loves.

They watched how Sana gasped and covered her mouth as Momo whispered her wishes, then giggled, smiling widely.

"Are you sure about this? It's more like for mine than yours" Sana spoke woth amusement.

Momo smirked. "I just want that to happen. A revenge" and both of the Japanese giggled while the others were looking at them in confusion. "So, you on it?" Momo added,

And Sana's smirk widened. "That's like a child’s play, Momo. It'll be easy but a little painful for me" and they laughed.