Home is when I'm wrapped in your arms

The loud sound of music could be heard outside of the club,

The bouncer whose name is Jackson smiled as soon as he spotted Dahyun.

"Surprised to see you at this hour, Dubs" Jackson welcomed.

Dahyun and her friends often spend their weekends here whenever they get to schedule, so there's no wonder that the bouncer knows them.

"I'm here to pick up Sana" Dahyun chuckles.

"I see, just checked on them earlier and some of 'em are already drunk"

"What do you expect from them" Dahyun playfully expressed. "Alright, I'm heading in"

"Just call me when you need assistance, pal"

"Will do, man" Dahyun pats his shoulder before going in.

Dahyun had to squint her eyes from all the light that changes colors, looking around to see where they were.

Though they have their usual spot, most of them still go around the club.

Sometimes she even finds Nayeon and Momo in the middle of the dancefloor having some break dance.

Then she heard her name being called, so she turned around only to see her wife waving her hands excitedly at her.

Sana's whole face lit up and Dahyun couldn't help but smile when she suddenly began to jog and embraced her tightly as if they'd never seen each other for months.

"Woah there, Lady" Dahyun laughs lightly.

"I can't believe you actually came all the way here," Sana grinned as she steps back a little. The Korean woman could smell the vodka she was drinking.

Her face is a little flushed, she is indeed drunk already. No wonder Jeongyeon called her to pick her up, she thought the older Korean just wants her to join them.

She didn't get to join because of the sudden emergency conference earlier.

"It's like five minutes from home," Dahyun teased.

Sana giggled, "Are you here to drink with us or..." She leaned closer to whisper in Dahyun's ear, "You're trying to get me into bed?" Sana playfully said, giggling.

Dahyun chuckled, "Yes"

"Yes?"

"It's time to go home, silly"

Sana knows when's the time to go home, and Dahyun is there to always remind her.

It's one of the natural understandings they have and one of the reasons Sana loves her. Dahyun lets her do what she enjoys but holds her whenever it's needed.

Sana called their friends to get their attention, informing them they were going home. They already know but just went along with the clueless Sana.

"Drive safe, love birds!"

-------------------

They are on their way home. Sana laid herself comfortably against the seat.

She was silent next to Dahyun except for her constant giggles. The Korean woman would glance at her and chuckle, a little too adorable for her to deal with.