Bad Liar

Another day at JYPU. The usual tiring and hated Monday.

Well, not for a certain Mono-lidded Korean girl.

All eyes are on Kim Dahyun.

Aside from being as fine as an aging wine,

Kim Dahyun is known as "That hottie lesbian from building A".

And yes, she's that brave lesbian they've been talking about. The one who paved the way for the others to come out. They started coming out after that night at JYPU's prom where Dahyun stood at the stage with a mic on hand and screaming "I'M A LESBIAN AND I DON'T CARE"

It was something really crazy to do, at least for a teenager who has been in a strict University that never really supports the LGBTQ+, yet Kim Dahyun did that, in front of the Professors. In front of the Dean.

Ever since that night, things started to change. The students have been more open and they look up to Dahyun. Despite the fact that there is still homophobia going around the campus, Dahyun don't really give a single fuck to such people.

So there's no wonder why all eyes were on her as she walks in the hallway. Wearing a black leather jacket, hair dyed in purple, eyes sharply looking straightforward, and that smirk on her face. Her confidence is screaming all over the place.

Even the Cheerleader Minatozaki Sana, couldn't help herself but stare at the said Kim Dahyun.

There was just something with the way she brushes her hair with her fingers. The way she smiles at everyone. The way she stares at you as if there's something she knows that you don't.

And really, just the way how she exists...

Dahyun does not seem to care about whatever people think about her. She appears very natural about her movements. Carefree and so... so fucking attractive.

You can't help but get fascinated by her existence.

There is just something so intriguing about the Mono-lidded Korean girl. Something so hard to point out.

There wasn't a predictable thing about her,

Kim Dahyun is such a mystery...

And for some reason, Sana is itching to know her. Know what is with her.

Just by the thought of wanting to know Kim Dahyun and why people are so intrigued to know her,

It already feels like playing with the fire.

----------------------

Minatozaki Sana chose to be left alone in the corner. She and her friends were invited to a party held by one of the guys from the basketball team.

She was already exhausted and wanted to sober up, she could already feel her surroundings spinning.

But as soon as she averted her gaze from her friends who were enjoying playing the beer pong,

Her eyes met a pair of sharp brown eyes already staring at her. She was standing not too far from where Sana was. She was talking to someone, but it seems like her attention was all for Sana. Or maybe Sana was just having delusions.

It was Kim Dahyun.

And Sana could've sworn that the Mono-lidded girl looked her up and down as if checking her out,

But it was probably just her eyes tricking her. There is no way-- no way Kim Dahyun is looking at her.

But then to Sana's surprise. Dahyun starts walking in her direction with a smile forming on her face.