Until I lose Control

The girls were talking in the living room except for Mina and Chaeyoung who went on a late-night date, Tzuyu who was still recording in the studio, and Dahyun who went out to buy some chocolates to eat.

But then the door opened, revealing a grumpy-looking Dahyun holding a paper bag.

"And here comes the apple of my eye" Sana stated loudly, purposely wanting Dahyun to hear her while the others looked at the newcomer.

Dahyun did take a look at Sana, frowning, and then went straight to her room.

Nayeon laughed. "Oh wow, it's been a long time since I saw that grumpy face again" Nayeon chuckled and looked at Sana. "What did you do?"

"What? I didn't do anything" Sana defended, but her smile tells something different, and then she felt a soft smack of a pillow behind her head. It was Jeongyeon, laughing.

"You ass, what did you do this time?" Jeongyeon was eyeing Sana suspiciously, and so was the others.

"Why are you guys assuming I did something?" Sana tried to play it coy.

"Knowing you as someone sneaky, it's hard to believe that you did nothing to Dahyun. Go lie to the marines and not to us" Momo joined in after staying in the kitchen for like an hour, she was holding a box of cupcakes.

"Oh come on, do you really think I did something wrong? Jihyo?" She looked at Jihyo, hoping she would defend her but then Jihyo could only chuckle. "You traitor" Sana playfully glared,

And Jihyo shrugged. "I mean, we could clearly see how Dahyun frowned at you" she chuckled. "So what did you do?

Sana sighed in defeat.

"You know? The usual? I teased her" and she shrugged, giggling, too suspicious to even believe.

"You know we don't believe you right?" Momo stated with a poker face.

"Stop beating around the bush and tell us the truth" Nayeon added, eyebrows raised in suspicion.

Sana bit her lower lip and looked in the direction of Dahyun's room before looking back at the girls with a cheeky smile. "It started this morning..."

[Flashback]

"Did someone wake Dahyun up? We need to be in the studio at ten" Jihyo announced.

"It's still seven in the morning Jihyo, chill your ass" Nayeon spoke as she walked past Jihyo and went to the kitchen, towel wrapped around her hair.

"Still, she needs to wake up now. Any volunteer---"

"Me!" Sana immediately got up from the couch with a cheeky smile. Hand raised eagerly.

"I don't think that's a good idea" Jeongyeon teased, she was also sitting on the couch, a cup of coffee on hand.

But it was too late to protest...

Sana was gone and probably ran through Dahyun's room.

Sana's smile widened as soon as she spots Dahyun still sleeping soundly on her bed, arms and legs spread like a dead person, mouth slightly apart. She giggled at how cute her Girlfriend is.