Would You Runaway With Me?

[Warning: Only for 18+, if you're under 18, skip this post. GawdJihyo's watching you, Dear Child]

----------------------

It’s never too late, never too late to start over, never too late to be happy.

----------------------------

"Wow, Look at those hotties out there" Momo gushed as she looked at the glass window outside the small fast-food chain they're working,

Sana looked too, after coming back from the kitchen, leaning on the counter and watched the happenings just across the street. There were bikers. Big bikes with people wearing some leather jackets and black boots, cigarettes in hand as they laughed at something the guy they're with said.

The town they're living in isn't the same as the big city away from their place. They're living in a town where a lot of people rarely even pass by….

A place for low-status people like them,

So it was actually surprising to see some bikers passing by here, stopping by. But Sana could tell that they're just passing through this town, as some bikers do. Riding their bikes place to places, staying somewhere, and just traveling altogether. That's what Sana thought.

"Damn, there's also women bikers. God, look at them with that leather jackets" Momo didn't stop gushing as she was too engrossed watching them outside despite not knowing what they're talking about.

"Uhuh, but they could be dangerous, Mo." Sana stated and left Momo's side to approach an old customer, smiling politely as she asked for his order.

"You're a bummer, they look harmless tho, and knowing there are some women, they're probably great people," said Momo.

Sana just sighed and didn't mind talking back, she doesn't care about them after all. "How about you take his order and give it to him" Sana placed the small paper on Momo's hand and Momo could only huff and pout as she went inside the kitchen to inform the cook.

A customer approached her and asked for another tissue, and Sana could only give a tight-lipped smile because heck, they're almost out of tissues, and it's not even free to just ask for but she nonetheless gave it to the customer,

And then the bell atop of the door rang.

Sana's eyes immediately shifted at the door,

And maybe she didn't expect it at all, that she found herself surprised, mouth slightly ajar, eyes wide open.

A pale woman in a leather jacket, fitted dark jeans and dark books, walked through the counter as her Mono-lidded eyes stared back at Sana's light brown ones, and then flashed a smile, showing her pearly white teeth just for Sana. And damn that purple hair, it suits her well.

Fuck.

"Hello, there" The pale woman spoke and chuckled as soon as she noticed that the woman in the counter spaced out.

Sana immediately shook her head and mentally cursed for zoning out. "Oh H-Hi, welcome to Crumbs. You must be new?" Sana stated and she almost face palmed because hell, obviously, the woman is new here in their town. Nice try, Sana.

The woman's smile widened at Sana. "Yup, never seen this place and prolly you never saw me before" she chuckled again and beat Sana from taking the menu that was placed above the counter.

Sana didn't utter a word at all, was just dumbly staring at the latter, and she just noticed that the pale woman is slightly shorter than her, and weirdly, she looks intimidating and cute at the same time. Sana thinks that it's a weird combination because the woman has a sharp features, from Mono-lidded eyes, pointed nose, sharp jawline and plumped lips,