Hey there, Stranger

Chaos.

That's what's happening right at this moment inside a Club.

Music stopped. All eyes are on those three people that we're arguing in the center, of that dance floor.

"I get my attitude from my Dad. He doesn't give a fuck and I'm his mini doesn't give a fuck" Minatozaki Sana, the Girlfriend, wait scratch that, The Ex-Girlfriend spoke, hissing and pointing the face of the bastard in front of her.

Bang Chan scoffed, holding the waist of his side chic, "Well, It's a surprise , I cheated on you because you're dramatic as fuck"

People gasped, including Sana.

"I should've listened to my friends, you're a piece of trash, that's why you smell!" She fired back,

And the crowd once again gasped.

"And you" Sana pointed to the girl beside her ex. "You're stupid for letting that ass manipulate you!" And once again glared at Bang Chan. "I'm breaking up with you, asshole." and she walked out.

People watched her walk away, but then she stopped, and turned to face them. "Your dick is just twice the size of a coffee bean anyways" she mockingly stated and smirked as the crowd gasped at the revelation.

She even heard that chic asking him if it was true.

Sana chuckled in victory. Serves you right, asshole.

She left the club with a victory smile.

------------------

Sana sighed heavily, leaning against the wall outside the club. Her heels hurt. She needed a break, she just hope that the asshole won't follow her outside.

She's been grumbling, cursing, and hissing.

It was already late night, and she fucked up big time because no one would take her home. She shouldn't have followed him if she knew that this club was far from her apartment, but she wanted to confirm that he really is cheating on her and so she followed, paying the cab with such a high amount. So now, she is on the edge of every ripping people she sees. She's sure that she would have a hard time finding someone to drive her home. With this unfamiliar place and people, it was pretty dangerous.

"You're fucking dumb for following, now look at you" she grumbled to herself, scoffing, her skirt was tight, and oh God how she wanted to sit on the ground because her feet hurt from these damn heels. She checked her phone. "Talking about bad fucking luck" she groaned in frustration realizing that her phone died.

Really, she should've trusted her instinct, Momo's been warning her about that bastard, still, she gave him a chance because maybe, maybe he's different, but then months passed of being together, he's been acting like a dick he is. They've been at each other's throats these past few weeks. She should've known.

Now here she is, miserable and sweaty, struggling to go home and pissed off. "Will this night be more fucked up than it already is?" She groaned.

The Club was cheaper than his ex, it smells like sweats and alcohol, and outside was not far from how the club is. The ground was rocky, she would stumble anytime she walks. Few cars and motorbikes were parked outside, but no way in hell she would let herself ask for a ride with some stranger. She leaned her head against the wall, looking at the night sky, and sighed heavily once again.