What is Life without a Little Risk?

"What is life without a little risk?" Mina suddenly blurted in the middle of their movie marathon.

They were watching a Barbie movie, and Momo coughed, surprised by Mina's sudden weirdness, after swallowing popcorn.

Sana looked at Mina in amusement. "What?" She asked.

Mina might've been startled too and chuckled. "Sorry, I was thinking out loud that I suddenly blurted that out. Don't mind me," And Mina waved her hand to dismiss, giggling to herself.

"Mitang, what the heck are you even thinking? We were just talking about Barbie" Momo stated with a chuckle.

Sana just stared at the television, spacing out. She doesn't even understand a single word anymore as her thoughts drifted somewhere else...

Perhaps, someone else...

And then she remembered Mina's words...

What is life without a little risk?

----------------

'Minatozaki Sana'

Scratch that.

What the fuck was I even thinking? , Dahyun thought as she stared at her notebook, absentmindedly wrote Sana's name after spacing out from reviewing her notes.

Her eyebrows furrowed.

Now that she was snapped back from her thoughts, she finally remembered what she has been thinking, or maybe who.

Of course, that name written in her notebook. Minatozaki Sana.

Ever since they became friends. Ever since that time Chaeyoung invited her on Mina's birthday....

Ever since that time Sana approached and introduced herself,

Dahyun felt weird, in a way that she couldn't even describe at all, and funnily, it's a good kind of weird. That feeling like you're with someone very comfortable to be with, someone you can connect with, talk with without even faking. Someone who would let you be you and would never mind. It's weird. Surreal. Scary...

Because knowing herself, she was that girl who rarely talks to people she barely knows, yeah sure she was called a social butterfly, but that's just a part of her. She's someone who would rather stay home and party with herself, buried on the couch and choco pies around her. She's reserved and quiet at times, not when being approached. And really, she could say that most of her interactions with the people don't last long, and sometimes, it's all pretending, if it lasts long, it would take months and years for her to get close with them,

But with Sana...

In just two months, they became very close and funny really, because if she could remember, she and Chaeyoung spent five months before they became close. It was the shortest for Dahyun, but now, meeting Sana, was kind of new to her. A good kind of new.

And what scary thing was, yesterday, when they hang out with the other at Nayeon's,

Dahyun looked at Sana as a friend, of course she should be, right? Not until she realized that she actually likes her. Romantically. More than just a friend. Etcetera Etcetera.

And if Chaeyoung knows this, she would probably laugh at her face because heck, she just denied a couple of times to her best friend that she only sees Sana as a friend.