twenty nine

excuse all mistakes
not proofread

Devotion

D'Nyah Tashayla Mansion

"We still need more information. We already know that he didn't do it, but we need more information in order to present it to the judge." The lawyer said making me sigh.

"This really some bullshit." Xay said as we sat in the room.

They still haven't posted his bail simply because all fingers are pointing to Xay. They saw Xay in Lay's comments threatening Taetae but it wasn't just him, it was me too.

"But only damage Xay did was saying we was gon jump him, which we did but that's another conversation for another day." I looked at the lawyer.

"Ouuu I remember that shit, mans was leaking badddddd." Xay shook his head laughing making me nod my head.

"On god !! Nigga was like oKaY iM sOR-"

"Back on topic please." Sheronda, his lawyer, glared at us.

"My fault my fault. Anyways,I said I was gon kill the nigga mama and mail her body to him, but they only arrested Xay. Like ain kill his mama or nun but still. Xay din do shit either." I looked confused.

"Well either y'all are some stupendous liars or somebody framed-"

"Sy'Air." Me and Xay said at the same time making me get up out my chair.

I walked over to Xay and kissed him then grabbed my keys and walked out the room.

"I love you !!" Xay yelled.

"I love you too !!"

"Be safe !!"

"Always. Protect the bootyhole !!" I yelled laughing.

"Mmcht fuck you !!"

I laughed but then quickly got serious as I got in the car.

Niggas wanna play and frame people imma show then not to play.

One of Sy'Air's homeboys stay in Athens so I figured he was there as music played lowly in my car giving me energy.

Aye, put the beam on my glock for my accuracy
bitch you know that i'm tough like a refugee

"Boy you know you get dead if you step to me !!" I yelled with the song

Whole lotta opps so the party got wrecked
big ass crip but its blood on the set.
Call the glock nine he put a nigga in check
how he gon breathe when I shot em in the neck.

"The opps stay famous we put em on TV !!"

After a few more songs, I pulled up to the nigga house.

Since he stayed in the ghetto I made sure to tuck my gun,

I walked to the door and started banging until I heard somebody.