twenty eight

excuse all mistakes
not proofread

Devotion

Xa'vvyon Kortez Franklin

"D'Nyah moveee." I groaned. Got me bout da bust for the fifth time forreal.

She got her neck brace taken off two days ago and she felt the need to give a nigga some sloppy toppy.

When I say my soul has been snatched, it has been SNATCHED.

"Fuckkkkkk." I moaned as I nutted in her mouth yet again but she kept going.

Got my toes curling and shit. I'm biting hard on my bottom lip to stop me from moaning but that shit wasn't working.

"Nigga damn. Fuck. Shitttt." I moaned out any and everything as she licked the whip cream off my dick.

mannn i'll wait another four months for this.

"If I nut one more fucking time." I squeezed my eyes shut and I curled my fingers up as she started doing that lil twisty shit that I like.

"D'Nyah this the last ti- oh my fuckkkk." I laid back on the bed as I nutted one more time.

I regret laying on the bed cus now I can't get up.

"You straight ?" She laughed as I sat there deep breathing.

"Soul Snatched."

"Period, don't play wimme." She smiled as she eased off the floor.

"If I wait another four months you gon do this again ?" I smiled as she helped me up.

"Nahh. What if ion feel like it then." She sat beside me.

"Mmcht, i'm finna take a nap."

"Put that nigga to sleep." I heard her mumble as I drifted off to sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

D'Nyah Tashayla Mansion

*the next day*

"How it feel to have yo back and yo arm back bae ?" I asked Xay as me, him, Taison, and Raivyn walked out of our last physical therapy session.

Since all of us were basically fine, amy said there was no need for us to keep wearing that stuff.

"Shittt I'm really to be knee deep in some pussy." He yelled.

"Nigga you ?? Somebody bitch finna suck me up. I'm out this wheelchair too ? Oh it's up from here." Taison yelled along with him.

"D'Nyah how it feel to have yo leg back ?" Raivyn asked as we walked through the parking lot.

"I'm ready to fuck some shit up !!" I yelled and I started twerking in the middle of the road damn near getting hit.

"DAMN NIGGA WHAT THE FU-"

Once I saw who I was I just kept walking.