one

𝐸𝑥𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠

Devotion

Omniscient
Athens Georgia

"D'Nyah Tashayla Mansion i'm not gone tell you again to get the fuck up. The next time I'm coming in there and dragging yoo ass out."

"I'm up." D'Nyah said in a "what i do" tone.

"You better get that damn base out your mouth I know that much."

"Mmcht bruh." She mumbled hearing something that sounded like running in the hall.

"Smack em again and watch how fast I smack my hand round yo ass." Her mama yelled busting in her room.

"parents say the gayest shit" she thought

"Now get up and get ready." Her mom said walking out of her room.

"I feel like you wanna fight but its ok." D'Nyah yelled out her door.

"Girl you don't want this old school beating."

"Ok woman." D'Nyah said laughing.

Today was D'Nyah's first day at a new school. Her and her mom move states almost every 6 months because of her mom's job.

She's a travel nurse. They aren't rich rich but they have money. They're grateful for everything that they have.

D'Nyah graduates in 10 months so her mom promised her that they would stay here until she graduated.

Her and her mom have been through any and everything together. They're bond is unbreakable.

They're like sisters sorta kinda.

Her mom isn't strict but she doesn't let D'Nyah do anything and everything. She also trusts and knows for a fact that D'Nyah wouldn't do anything to put either one of them in harms way.

At D'Nyah's old school, she had many friends. Sadly she had to leave them all behind.

She just hopes that everything will go smoothly this year.

The actual school that she was attending was like 45 minutes away so that gave her mom time to do her "You better behave this year." speech that she does every first day of school.

"Little gi-"

"Mama I know ''yOu bEtTa bEhAve tHis yEaR oR sO hElP mE gOd i WilL bEaT yoU LikE a sLaVe. i SpaReD yOu lAst yEar bUt i'M nOt pLayiNg tHis tiMe.''"

"Fuck you. I wasn't even gon say that. I was gon add don't beat nobody child up to it."

"I- woman that's the same thing just a extra 12 words."

"12 wo- my child is really retarded lord help her through." her mom said looking at the car ceiling.

"Youuuu can suck my dick with ease miss girl. And pay attention to the road i'll be damned if my last moments on this earth are spent like this."